I gave up after the governor season, and monotony of the prison. So I stopped a few into season 4. My best friend was telling me how Rick finally gets dark and kills people and that I need to give it a shot. So I figured why not since it's on Netflix. It's alright right now. Not amazing, but entertaining enough to watch.

I need to finish it up myself.

Eyeballing one of these because cool packaging and guilty pleasure/nostalgia

https://www.discogs.com/Green-Day-21st-Century-Breakdown/release/1975023?ev=item-vc

Edit: holy shit I just put it on and still remember all the words. Think of how much brain power I've wasted.

A good deal since that album is fucking awful.

Get Brian to pick you one up at 2nd Ave in PDX. They have a ton and we're discounted cheap. They were all there the entire year I lived in Portland. Had at least 30 copies.

A good deal since that album is fucking awful.

Get Brian to pick you one up at 2nd Ave in PDX. They have a ton and we're discounted cheap. They were all there the entire year I lived in Portland. Had at least 30 copies.

How much is cheap? I'm listening to it now and it's pretty spectacularly bad. Nostalgia goggles aren't even helping much. It's one of the first CDs I bought myself though.

You said that Pinkerton 4LP is worth it? I was eyeballing some stuff at Newbury and debating trying to round up the cash to grab it while it's on sale.

For die hard Pinkerton fans it is. But at $40 it's worth it for even the casual fan. It's an opera after all. The single LP already sold out anyway.

For die hard Pinkerton fans it is. But at $40 it's worth it for even the casual fan. It's an opera after all. The single LP already sold out anyway.

Oh shit. I guess I'll have to figure out the money quick because that may sell out too. I feel like I should order $75 to save on shipping I just can't narrow my list down.

Acoustic LP 1 (Bayside Acoustic) $12.99

Tigers-Jaw-Two-Worlds-LP-Vinyl-1508490_s

Two Worlds LP 1 $16.99

Pixies-Surfer-Rosa-LP-Vinyl-0912963_smal

Surfer Rosa LP 1 $19.99

Citizen-Turnover-Citizen-Turnover-Split-

Citizen/Turnover Split 7" 1 $5.99

Weezer-Pinkerton-Deluxe-4LP-Box-Set-Viny

Pinkerton Deluxe 4 LP Box Set 1 $55.99

Pixies-Doolittle-LP-Vinyl-0912964_small.

Doolittle LP

Hnng this comes to $100. Maybe I'll try to get something sold on Reddit. Going broke saving money

dude 16.99 for two worlds is not a good price that album is really short

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/314356063?ev=bp_det

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic