Just peregrine and illumination (and 7" which I don't care about)

Nice. Illumination is still cheapish on discog. I have the songs off the 7" somewhere, and they are not the best. Need them? Also that what invite?

Is there a difference between the RSD version of Peregrine and the retail that comes after, or is it more like "get it earlier"?

I think the RSD version is a hand pour.

Nice. Illumination is still cheapish on discog. I have the songs off the 7" somewhere, and they are not the best. Need them? Also that what invite?

I think the RSD version is a hand pour.

7"...nah, thanks though. I don't think I'm enough of a seeder for what.cd

I'd probably be a bad invite for you

GUYS, I have a bunch of stuff for sale. This is all for quick cash to get my white whale record. I'm pretty sure this is going to happen... (waiting on a price). If you guys want anything let me know. I'll knock a few bucks off for anyone in here. Taking offers on my collection too.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/119962-ss-daylight-jack-white-kokomo-nothing-tbs-white-stripes-more/

John, I've got the hand poured copy, and the RSD/retail version should be coming in my next Record Club package. I'd be willing to cut you a good deal on it, once I get it. 

Edit: found this on Graveface's Facebook page

For those asking about our pressing of The Appleseed Cast'sPEREGRINE, here's the deets. There are 3 different pressings using multiple plants. The first is out now but it's exclusive to the Graveface Record Club and the copies were hand-poured by New Fumes. Join here to get one: http://www.graveface.com/graveface-record-club.html
The second is finishing up now and is an exclusive colorway for the Kickstarter people. Those should be shipping in 3 weeks. 
The third and final pressing is out April 16th and we made a crap-ton of them so you'll have no issues picking one up. Pre-orders for those will go up on graveface.com in a few weeks. Join our mailing list to be informed when that goes live: http://www.graveface.com/graveface-contact.html
Holler if you have any questions!

Does the guy seem like he wants to work with you? Saw it on your insta.

About to make my dad listen to Standards. If he disses it I don't think we'll be speaking anymore.

I've known him for a long time, and even talked to him about buying Caspian records off him before years ago. I swore he didn't have this one though. Hmm. Anyway, yeah, I'm sure he will. We're talking in private message. I just have no idea what to offer him cause I've never seen it sell, personally. I've heard of it selling once. One fucking time. Haha.

I've known him for a long time, and even talked to him about buying Caspian records off him before years ago. I swore he didn't have this one though. Hmm. Anyway, yeah, I'm sure he will. We're talking in private message. I just have no idea what to offer him cause I've never seen it sell, personally. I've heard of it selling once. One fucking time. Haha.

Seems weird people hang on to it like they do. It's not even the prettiest variant, it's just clear red. I'd start with 80 or something and slowly climb until it's yours

Seems weird people hang on to it like they do. It's not even the prettiest variant, it's just clear red. I'd start with 80 or something and slowly climb until it's yours

If you knew the story being his variant you'd understand why he hung on to it. I'm just waiting for him to throw a number at me. He says it is just sitting there with the other 6 (1st pressing) and he is more interested in plane tickets. We'll see what happens.

If you knew the story being his variant you'd understand why he hung on to it. I'm just waiting for him to throw a number at me. He says it is just sitting there with the other 6 (1st pressing) and he is more interested in plane tickets. We'll see what happens.

What is said story? Speaking of crazy stories, fucking IIOI split given out as a wedding favor will always keep me from completing my discog :c

What is said story? Speaking of crazy stories, fucking IIOI split given out as a wedding favor will always keep me from completing my discog :c

This thing is like the bigfoot of post rock. There are said to be /150 copies of it out there, but so many of us in the community haven't ever seen it for sale, or even know someone personally that has it. Not even any of the band members have it. It just fell in a black hole in EU on tour. No one knows where they all went. Even the pressings with lower runs are easier to come by. It's so weird.

On the way home from hanging out with some friends, I hit a raccoon. At least. Saw it dart across, no time to react, popped it. Dented the lower left corner of my front bumper. I was able to loosen up the grille cover and reach behind and pop it back out. No damage to the light in there.

Now all there is cracks in the clear coat of the paint and where it's mounted to the fender it's a bit with a gap. Oddly enough there's no blood not any carcass or damage to the undercarriage area. On the way back there was no roadkill or a body of sorts to see. Nothing.

A good part of me feels like this is is just another drop in the bucket of karma against me with already what I'm dealing with at home with the cancer and emphysema and mental illness. Honestly, I pray to a & any deity to either kill me in my sleep or never let me wake up again.

/cry for help & rant & vent. Etc.

On the way home from hanging out with some friends, I hit a raccoon. At least. Saw it dart across, no time to react, popped it. Dented the lower left corner of my front bumper. I was able to loosen up the grille cover and reach behind and pop it back out. No damage to the light in there.

Now all there is cracks in the clear coat of the paint and where it's mounted to the fender it's a bit with a gap. Oddly enough there's no blood not any carcass or damage to the undercarriage area. On the way back there was no roadkill or a body of sorts to see. Nothing.

A good part of me feels like this is is just another drop in the bucket of karma against me with already what I'm dealing with at home with the cancer and emphysema and mental illness. Honestly, I pray to a & any deity to either kill me in my sleep or never let me wake up again.

/cry for help & rant & vent. Etc.

:( at least there wasn't a ton of damage and sounds like you didn't kill the little guy?

This thing is like the bigfoot of post rock. There are said to be /150 copies of it out there, but so many of us in the community haven't ever seen it for sale, or even know someone personally that has it. Not even any of the band members have it. It just fell in a black hole in EU on tour. No one knows where they all went. Even the pressings with lower runs are easier to come by. It's so weird.

That's bizzare. At least you've theoretically got one now, right?

Spinning Red Forest now and it's actually a pretty decent sounding pressing (at least from what I can tell, having to use my dad's setup and right now while his nice ones are on repair he has cheap speakers). For you and Kevin, just so you know I couldn't make it to the PO today because my mom had to go run errands and I don't have a car. She said she has nothing tomorrow so I'll PM you both tracking then.

Did either of you dig Chon? I've got two extra Grow stickers.

John, I've got the hand poured copy, and the RSD/retail version should be coming in my next Record Club package. I'd be willing to cut you a good deal on it, once I get it. 

Edit: found this on Graveface's Facebook page

For those asking about our pressing of The Appleseed Cast'sPEREGRINE, here's the deets. There are 3 different pressings using multiple plants. The first is out now but it's exclusive to the Graveface Record Club and the copies were hand-poured by New Fumes. Join here to get one: http://www.graveface.com/graveface-record-club.html

The second is finishing up now and is an exclusive colorway for the Kickstarter people. Those should be shipping in 3 weeks. 

The third and final pressing is out April 16th and we made a crap-ton of them so you'll have no issues picking one up. Pre-orders for those will go up on graveface.com in a few weeks. Join our mailing list to be informed when that goes live: http://www.graveface.com/graveface-contact.html

Holler if you have any questions!

Hrm...I'm intrigued! I'd be interested in that if it ended up costing me a little less :)

That's bizzare. At least you've theoretically got one now, right?

Spinning Red Forest now and it's actually a pretty decent sounding pressing (at least from what I can tell, having to use my dad's setup and right now while his nice ones are on repair he has cheap speakers). For you and Kevin, just so you know I couldn't make it to the PO today because my mom had to go run errands and I don't have a car. She said she has nothing tomorrow so I'll PM you both tracking then.

Did either of you dig Chon? I've got two extra Grow stickers.

Yeah, fingers crossed. And no worries. I'm in no rush, bud. You get to it when you get to it. And I still have yet to check out Chon. I think I've only listened to one song.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic