Yeah. I got one free with Proper and didn't realize how expensive they are until I went to Discogs to log it

I don't think any have ever sold, just people being dumb. I watched one on ebay go for $6.

i prefer crunchy, but we have both. also i don't often see others say they like sweet pickles! so good!

Nothin like a potato roll, ham, cheese, sweet oval (I actually prefer bread and butter pickle) and mayo sandwich! That was my go-to at my grandparents house as a kid :)

Well I'm freaking out. I've pissed like 4 times in the last 2 hours... that's not normal I don't think. It started out of no where, and I've never had that happen before... debating going to Urgent Care because now I'm worried I have diabetes.

Well I'm freaking out. I've pissed like 4 times in the last 2 hours... that's not normal I don't think. It started out of no where, and I've never had that happen before... debating going to Urgent Care because now I'm worried I have diabetes.

I wouldn't worry about it after only a few hours. A few days, sure. You know anxiety can cause frequent urination. Just try to relax and see if it clears up.

I figured as much. It just started out of no where and is freaking me the fuck out. Weird it just popped up at 7 pm at night. I guess I'll give it another day or two, and just be annoyed.

I did this a few years ago, except I was pissing constantly for days. It was really bad. Urgent Care were basically like "*eye roll* you don't have diabetes but whatever let's test your blood sugar, asshole"

It might just be a minor bladder infection or irritation.

I did this a few years ago, except I was pissing constantly for days. It was really bad. Urgent Care were basically like "*eye roll* you don't have diabetes but whatever let's test your blood sugar, asshole"

It might just be a minor bladder infection or irritation.

Hopefully, since I like to freak out. I also don't want diabetes. I'll take everyone's advice and give it another day or so, maybe I just drank too much today or something. Who knows. I'm probably dying.

Want that warped Caspian Bruce?

Hopefully, since I like to freak out. I also don't want diabetes. I'll take everyone's advice and give it another day or so, maybe I just drank too much today or something. Who knows. I'm probably dying.

Want that warped Caspian Bruce?

I was a crazy hypochondriac when I had insurance. I mean I still was for awhile after I stopped being able to go to the doctor's. I went to the ER probably half a dozen times only for them to be like "Yeah you just got anxiety, bruh."

I'll totally take the warped Caspian (sorry, I was at work earlier and had time to read but not respond)

I've always been slightly hypochondriac, but it got much worse when my anxiety started. I guess if I piss a few times before work, I'll go see.

Alright, I'll send it once I move a few bucks over to my paypal to pay for shipping. I think I still have your address from the Kidcrash stuff, if not I'll PM you.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic