The Sigur Ros pre sale just went live and I scored four tickets in row B. I'm so excited. These are the best tickets for any seated show I've ever been to.

when i saw them last (1998) there were like100 of us. i just wandered all over the place, feet from the stage, etc.

we stood there like the Acceptance - Phantoms album cover

The Sigur Ros pre sale just went live and I scored four tickets in row B. I'm so excited. These are the best tickets for any seated show I've ever been to.

That's awesome. I like Sigur Ros but not enough to spend on what tickets cost. That'll be an amazing show though. You know Caspian wouldn't be Caspian if it weren't for Ros. ;)

I can dig Sigur Ros, but I need to be in a certain mood. I'm sure the live show would be awesome.

I'm right there with you - I certainly can't just put them on at any time. A tour featuring a double set instead of having openers, with an intermission, sounds amazing. Not sure how intimate a show can be in a large theater, but I have faith it will be worth the money for anyone who's going.

Yeah, I'll be in Texas, so no SR for me. Fuck it. I got my Thrice tickets. I'm ready to jam. Then Nothing a couple weeks later.

When is the Nothing show in Austin, end of June?

is it 5 yet? im ready to get my bowling on

Seriously. I'm fighting to stay awake... plus my stomach is fucking killing me again. Something I'm eating is fucking with me again.

Yeah, like the 28th or so. They are playing two Dallas shows and an Austin show.

I'll probably go to the Cleveland date at the beginning of the Month, and go to the Austin show as well.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic