Time to go try to return these damn games to gamestop, since the cancel feature on their website is worthless. Shitty they only shipped 2 in this package, that showed up in a day, and I have to wait a week for the last one to return it too. Hopefully the store does not hassle me.

Newbury

Blue: $28

Green: $23.80

Pink: $23.80

Shipping: $6

Orders over $75: free

Amazon:

Blue: $33.59

Green: $36.39

Pinkerton: $50

Prime shipping: free.

Without prime under $45 order: $6

Shipping over $45 order: free.

So Blue is the same if you have Prime, and are only ordering that one album.

I'll probably hold off on blue a little bit longer but snag at least  Pink and a few others from the sale.

Can you tell I have nothing to do? Haha.

I was going to harass you and then I realized I too was doing jack shit.

To add to the VG soundtrack discussion, both Symphony Of The Night and Silent Hill have beautiful scores so if done right they could be worth owning. But agreed the early games would be strictly a novelty

Wait fuck were they doing SOTN? I waaaant

I'm only in it for Pinback and Appleseed anyway. (Did I already say that?)

Both are tempting for me too, but I think Appleseed Cast will be available as a normal edition after.

Napalm... how was Summer Twins?

Wonderful, they didn't go on until 11 but my friend who introduced me went and we had a few drinks, watched the openers (surprisingly decent for local bands) and watched them sound check. They played about 45 min, 3 songs of the first album, the single "Forget Me" and the rest off the new album. Chelsea shredded, I was surprised. The harmonies were on point and they sounded just like the record. They had 1 guy playing guitar/keyboards and a bass player with them. They were very gracious and friendly people and my friend got his 7" signed, he was so happy. I would recommend catching them next time they come to town I think you will enjoy yourself

Wonderful, they didn't go on until 11 but my friend who introduced me went and we had a few drinks, watched the openers (surprisingly decent for local bands) and watched them sound check. They played about 45 min, 3 songs of the first album, the single "Forget Me" and the rest off the new album. Chelsea shredded, I was surprised. The harmonies were on point and they sounded just like the record. They had 1 guy playing guitar/keyboards and a bass player with them. They were very gracious and friendly people and my friend got his 7" signed, he was so happy. I would recommend catching them next time they come to town I think you will enjoy yourself

Will definitely be keeping an eye out

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic