If it lasts a couple days definitely get checked out. Better to worry too much than to seriously endanger yourself. Plus the peace of mind of "Yeah, you're not dying from [specific thing]" is always reassuring.

But try not to freak out too much. Could be a minor UTI or bladder infection that'll clear itself up.

Cool stories.

Juan, I am deeply sorry for what you are going through right now and I only didn't reply because I was working and only was able to read it before I had to go back into there. I know you're hurting and things are bad, I truly do apologize and wish things improve for you as soon as possible.

However, why be like this? We're in small talk, this is small talk. Stuff with less sustinance is said in here all of the time. I don't care for a bunch of conversations in here but I never do this.

Juan, I am deeply sorry for what you are going through right now and I only didn't reply because I was working and only was able to read it before I had to go back into there. I know you're hurting and things are bad, I truly do apologize and wish things improve for you as soon as possible.

However, why be like this? We're in small talk, this is small talk. Stuff with less sustinance is said in here all of the time. I don't care for a bunch of conversations in here but I never do this.

At least for me ST stays mostly small because I take all my heavy shit to texts or emails.

My friend made me learn an Asking Alexandria song for him to show him I can play the kind of stuff they want. I feel dirty *shudder*

At least for me ST stays mostly small because I take all my heavy shit to texts or emails.

My friend made me learn an Asking Alexandria song for him to show him I can play the kind of stuff they want. I feel dirty *shudder*

Show them Orchid, Ritual Mess and Funeral Diner and start a band like that.

Show them Orchid, Ritual Mess and Funeral Diner and start a band like that.

I think I'd have to show ME them first :P

I was flipping through YouTube and saw AVGN put a new video up. I can't believe that's even still a thing. I watched that shit in like 6th grade and it was running since ~2006. Didn't really hold up that well either:c

I think I'd have to show ME them first :P

I was flipping through YouTube and saw AVGN put a new video up. I can't believe that's even still a thing. I watched that shit in like 6th grade and it was running since ~2006. Didn't really hold up that well either:c

https://youtu.be/ToGzfPpu4P8

https://youtu.be/z2wrcWrYPas

Morning all, hope your day is fantastic. just got asked to DJ an hour set at one of the local record stores for RSD. If they provide the gear I might bring a crate and make it happen, it would probably be a lot of fun. It's a cool store so it would be like punk/new wave/hip hop stuff

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic