Good to know. My aunt said where they are never floods, but they know people around the city that flooded pretty bad last year.

Where does she live? Yea, where we moved from(Kyle) it flooded really bad and San Marcos got it really bad.

But thankfully in Buda, where we are now, everything was fine plus we live on the 2nd floor in an apt so that's a plus.

Where does she live? Yea, where we moved from(Kyle) it flooded really bad and San Marcos got it really bad.

But thankfully in Buda, where we are now, everything was fine plus we live on the 2nd floor in an apt so that's a plus.

I forget the exact name, Lake something, might start with a P? Said it's about 15 minutes outside of downtown.

I think it's Pflugerville.

Ahh ok, do you have an area in mind that you want to move to?

Not yet, I'm planning on living with them until I find somewhere. My buddy lives in North Austin and really likes it.

Nice, if we were to get a house I'd want to get something in North Austin.

I was also told to try to move close to work, since traffic out there sucks. I guess I'll see. I plan on visiting next month, to scope out some stuff.

odd my mewithoutyou DL seems to be broken, or bandcamp is having issues it just keeps saying preparing 0 tracks and I keep refreshing and it doesn't change.

I've had this happen with bandcamp dls before, it's weird.

No luck t3, grab the requiem for a dream if anyone needs it

Thanks for checking.

Too damn many records showed up today. It's a post-rock day I guess. I got Caspian - Tertia and YATC, The Appleseed Cast - Peregrine (KS variant) and the Te' collection.

Kevin, I was able to grab a copy of Nothing from Graywhale. Thanks though.

Thanks for checking.

Too damn many records showed up today. It's a post-rock day I guess. I got Caspian - Tertia and YATC, The Appleseed Cast - Peregrine (KS variant) and the Te' collection.

Kevin, I was able to grab a copy of Nothing from Graywhale. Thanks though.

ok cool, and got some good scores looks like you have a busy night

What's the story there? I'm kinda tweaked and done with it enough I'm debating selling my stuff of theirs.

He gave40 people in the crowd shots of Tequila and at the end of the show showed a video of him peeing into said bottle of Tequila.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2010/mar/29/fat-mike-nofx-spiked-fans-drink-urine

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic