I'm legit excited that Blade gets to see Snowing. Especially after how many times rubbed it in his face that I was at their last show.

Seriously wish I could have been there.

FULL SPEED TO A FUTURE OF SELF MEDICATION

I heard my self screaming that song over everyone there.

Snowing was just. Unreal. I can't imagine a band being that good live. They got shut down four songs early too :c

Anyone interested in a 1st pressing of Ramones "Leave Home" with Carbona Not Glue instead of Sheena Is A Punk Rocker? I recently upgraded to a nicer copy. It looks like someone spilled coffee on it, it has no major splits or anything on the jacket/ and the record is probably VG but plays closer to VG+ cause it's punk and you don't hear scratches. No printed inner sleeve though, it's just a generic white one. I'm seeing stainless copies in similar condition going for $20-35 but I'm thinking $14 shipped to the ST fam

I heard about Snowing getting shut down early...what the fuck?

Also, apparently they're doing another show in Allentown PA in a few months, so...I've got until then to learn to like them ;)

Venue did it. Cops were called. Fucking mad still.

Here is the soundboard audio.

https://soundcloud.com/zach-weeks-937688948/snowing-at-broken-world-fest-2

Venue did it. Cops were called. Fucking mad still.

Here is the soundboard audio.https://soundcloud.com/zach-weeks-937688948/snowing-at-broken-world-fest-2

Speaking of shit, I just lot home from NOFX and oh my god that was awful. I had to park almost a mile away, and the opening acts were cool (Actually really dug direct hit, hung with guitar player at the merch table and he's a cool guy) but Jesus Christ NOFX was bad. Sound was bad, song selection wasn't good, and the crowd was awful. I swear a ton of people were kicked out for behaving ridiculous and throwing beers. Some guy almost tried to fight me for my spot (literally right front and center) and he only backed off because some other people told him to fuck off and security stared him down. There was this tiny girl right in front of me too (like maybe 4'10") and I had to brace my arms against the barrier to make a box around her to keep her from getting completely fucking smashed because the crowd was pushing so hard (not just the pit, the whole fucking room was pushing) I'm a pretty tall guy and somewhat strong but I came home beat to shit. She noped out of there pretty quickly as soon as she could (i did get a thank you though) Totally killed my NOFX boner.

Speaking of shit, I just lot home from NOFX and oh my god that was awful. I had to park almost a mile away, and the opening acts were cool (Actually really dug direct hit, hung with guitar player at the merch table and he's a cool guy) but Jesus Christ NOFX was bad. Sound was bad, song selection wasn't good, and the crowd was awful. I swear a ton of people were kicked out for behaving ridiculous and throwing beers. Some guy almost tried to fight me for my spot (literally right front and center) and he only backed off because some other people told him to fuck off and security stared him down. There was this tiny girl right in front of me too (like maybe 4'10") and I had to brace my arms against the barrier to make a box around her to keep her from getting completely fucking smashed because the crowd was pushing so hard (not just the pit, the whole fucking room was pushing) I'm a pretty tall guy and somewhat strong but I came home beat to shit. She noped out of there pretty quickly as soon as she could (i did get a thank you though) Totally killed my NOFX boner.

Told you NOFX was terble. You would not listen.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic