He also punched a fan in the face, but they did kinda sneak up on him on stage

He at least apologized to that kid and gave him a bunch of free shit, I think.

He would also spend entire warped tour sets talking shit about Underoath instead of playing music. Which is hilarious, but also really shitty.

He at least apologized to that kid and gave him a bunch of free shit, I think.

He would also spend entire warped tour sets talking shit about Underoath instead of playing music. Which is hilarious, but also really shitty.

He pulled some girl on stage to sing a song and ripped on her for being heavy and Mexican. I was feeling sick during the set so I left early, dunno what happened after I left.

2 of their albums are very nostalgic for me I was introduced to them at 10 (punk in drublic and white trash, two heebs and a bean) but I still have never got around to buying them on vinyl

I don't think I have either. I usually art =/= artist, but fuck last night. Other than Direct Hit, their guitar player was a really fucking cool guy. I'm going to sell my NOFX stuff. Kinda torn because I want to buy some stuff Direct did but they're on Fat Wreck. Aptly named label though, Mike was a hell of a fat wreck

Did you get a chance to upload the post rock albums from the group buy? If not no worries I just wanted to remind you.

The first two. Second two are going up now. My upload is lame, and completely haunts my download so I tend to only upload stuff at night while I sleep. Haha. I'll try to get them all up today though and post the links.

The first two. Second two are going up now. My upload is lame, and completely haunts my download so I tend to only upload stuff at night while I sleep. Haha. I'll try to get them all up today though and post the links.

If it's an inconvenience don't worry about it, I can figure something out. You said you wanted to fix your ratio before adding me to What, but would my uploads help? My internet has no problem uploading so I could up a bunch if I don't need to worry about VPNs on What

If it's an inconvenience don't worry about it, I can figure something out. You said you wanted to fix your ratio before adding me to What, but would my uploads help? My internet has no problem uploading so I could up a bunch if I don't need to worry about VPNs on What

It's no worries. No one is home so I'm doing it now. And not unless you're signed in as me. I don't really upload stuff too often, just seed. I'm staying in a hotel thus weekend so that's going to be a good opportunity for me to seed. I need to find that Caspian Tour CD cause it's a 10gb bounty.

It's no worries. No one is home so I'm doing it now. And not unless you're signed in as me. I don't really upload stuff too often, just seed. I'm staying in a hotel thus weekend so that's going to be a good opportunity for me to seed. I need to find that Caspian Tour CD cause it's a 10gb bounty.

Cool, no worries, just figured I'd check since I have no issues seeding. Thanks either way.

Did anyone want my NOFX stuff? Link is in my sig. Didn't sound like anyone did but wanted to offer here first just in case. I'll start an actual FS here and reddit when I get out of bed for lunch but I feel shitty and don't want to right now

Cool, no worries, just figured I'd check since I have no issues seeding. Thanks either way.

Did anyone want my NOFX stuff? Link is in my sig. Didn't sound like anyone did but wanted to offer here first just in case. I'll start an actual FS here and reddit when I get out of bed for lunch but I feel shitty and don't want to right now

I can send you my login info and we can see if it works if you want. You'll have to upload something and seed it.

I'm surprised you have any to begin with. I didn't think you liked any of that skater rock Ska garbage.

I can send you my login info and we can see if it works if you want. You'll have to upload something and seed it.

I'm surprised you have any to begin with. I didn't think you liked any of that skater rock Ska garbage.

Not a fan of the Ska leaning stuff but I kinda like the other stuff. First few albums were more just straight punk too. Would u have to upload something new or just seed? I don't know what I have I could upload save for a few weeaboo oats I have that wouldn't be up there already.

Man, I really don't like my doctor. "Your blood pressure is a bit high today." No shit, I was on the verge of a panic attack for some reason, so I was shaking and my heart was going crazy. Then he made me test my blood sugar for the shaking. I was like mother fucker, it's my anxiety. Now he wants me to get an ultrasound of my thyroid. 

REAL skate punk is good. But you have to know what constitutes real skate punk. AKA hardcore punk bands that happen to like skating.

One example is Minor Threat. All those other 'skate punk' bands are the worst thing ever. They all need to die in a fire. Garbage music for garbage people.

Funny thing is, though you are right, that Minor Threat are the exact opposite, musicwise and ethical, of everything that skate punks consider skate punk.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic