Jason, I'm the worst and still haven't sent out your record. Luckily I'm pretty sure my polling place for tomorrow's primary is in the same building as a post office. Regardless, it'll go out tomorrow. I've gotta send out something for Blade too.

No worries bro, I've no problem waiting for such a nice gift and am ready to spin it when it comes :) Thanks again for being so rad to me!

I remember Taylor saying at the Foo Fighters show that some PDX people came up to him and asked him how he liked it. He said he loves it here, and they responded "great, don't move here". Portland is getting so crowded.

hmmmm....although...you and your ego both left portland. so it seems like there's more than enough room for 2+ people at least left in your wake ;)

hmmmm....although...you and your ego both left portland. so it seems like there's more than enough room for 2+ people at least left in your wake ;)

HA. And they said that, not me. I'm just saying, traffic is fucking crazy there cause everyone is moving there and it's getting expensive. Don't see what that has to do with my "ego"?

And depends if you count me never leaving my apartment as taking up room or not.

My doctor switched my anxiety meds, which for some reason has made me vomit all morning. Fun. No work today. Going to switch to taking them at night I guess.

Thanks. I'm sure it'll pass after a day or two, once my body is used to it again. It has been about 3 months so I took any, so probably why. I'm sure work loved that I called off, but what can I do? If it was just nausea I'd have dealt with it, but fucking working when you vomit.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic