WHY THE FUCK DID I JUST GET MCDONALDS?

WHY DID I EAT SO MUCH OF IT?

Sometimes you need a reason to hate yourself meal choice wise lol. I just got Chinese delivery because I'm fucking lazy. My cat continues to sniff the bag even though I have told her it is full of her cousins so she should beware

Sometimes you need a reason to hate yourself meal choice wise lol. I just got Chinese delivery because I'm fucking lazy. My cat continues to sniff the bag even though I have told her it is full of her cousins so she should beware

Lol that's awesome, we tell our cats the same

Listening to Doused in Mud now. Thou is fucking killing Floyd the Barber!! Love it...

Edit: Not so sure about this version of About a Girl though... The arrangement makes it sound more like a Gin Blossoms song to me :/

I oddly wasn't a fan of the album as a whole. Maybe just cause the Whatever Nevermind one was SO FUCKING GOOD.

I liked it (In Utero was the best to me, but that's probably because the Nirvana version is my favorite of the three as well) but I agree about About A Girl being off-putting.

I liked it (In Utero was the best to me, but that's probably because the Nirvana version is my favorite of the three as well) but I agree about About A Girl being off-putting.

I could never get into the In Utero tribute, mostly cause I don't listen to half of the bands on it. (I'm going to revisit it now though. I remember the Thursday song being good though.) Guess the same goes for Doused. Whatever Nevermind is fantastic to me cause the Nothing, and the Cave In song, god damn. I even like the Circa song, and I dislike Circa. Funny thing is the only song I really like on Doused is the Circa one. Apparently I only like Circa if they cover Nirvana.

I would love to if I was more stable :/

The good thing about working at a chain like that is there's a good chance you can transfer once you've been there long enough.

The bad thing about working at a chain like that is you don't really make "relocate to a cool city" money. That's not a knock against you, I'm in that same boat.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic