Morning friends. On an 8 day stretch of 5am shifts. My brain needs some help.

Damn, that sucks. A few days of that is too much, but 8 days is madness.

Morning all. I still feel like death, well my stomach does anyway, but can't miss anymore work so going to suffer through until I throw up or it's time to go home. Just need to make it through today and tomorrow, so I can rest this weekend if I still feel sick.

Would it be worth it going to the doc?

Morning friends. On an 8 day stretch of 5am shifts. My brain needs some help.

Rough. May the force be with you

I'd get started now. There's no such thing as a complete EOAY/SDF collection.

But there is a such thing as a complete EEWALE collection and I am like 3 or 4 pieces away from having a technically complete discog and 7 or 8 counting variants I want to track down (I want the screenprint tour RP of EYWBF and an original, the screen print Joie split, and a few others) but I already have most of the hard to find stuff too. I don't want to split my attention to another difficult to complete discog assuming I even dig them

And there are way more active groups than SDF

Is that 40ish include EOTY? That sounds like a pain to collect. Here's the status on what I am actively collecting:

EEWALE has 22 releases if I counted right, but there's a few things I want different variants/doubles of like I outlined before. I have 16 of them for just a straight discog collection and most of those are easy to find I just don't have cash right now. Fest 10" 6 way split and Year of the Rabbit are the two expensive ones I still need.

AM! has 33 physical releases for a straight vinyl/cassette demo collection and I have 18 with all the heavy hitters knocked off.

It'd take some time but I'd be pretty patient about it.

RAR is just kinda a running joke. I'd imagine that album is in a similar boat but without any /1 or /2 variants

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic