I see a new Toe - the book... repress is up, 180g black this time. How's your clear with black sound Matt? Debating grabbing one soon.

I saw last week I believe. I think a few days after I got mine. And my clear copy sounds fantastic. I bet the 180g sound fantastic as well, but I have no complaints. The mailer / packaging was good, too, so no worries there.

I saw last week I believe. I think a few days after I got mine. And my clear copy sounds fantastic. I bet the 180g sound fantastic as well, but I have no complaints. The mailer / packaging was good, too, so no worries there.

I'll grab one soon then, probably with the new HM repress.

Very soon I hope!

You won't regret it.

Someone saw the "Fuck Donald Trump" sticker on my car and started screaming about how Muslims are gonna come over here and cut the heads off Christian children

It shut her up when I said "Ma'am, if they're CHRISTIAN children give me a sword and I'll do it myself"

My takeaway from that is that I need to get a hold of one of those stickers

My takeaway from that is that I need to get a hold of one of those stickers

Should have told me and I'd have grabbed you some

Someone saw the "Fuck Donald Trump" sticker on my car and started screaming about how Muslims are gonna come over here and cut the heads off Christian children

It shut her up when I said "Ma'am, if they're CHRISTIAN children give me a sword and I'll do it myself"

Glad they're going to good use. That being said I don't think you should hold the kids accountable until they're old enough to reason for themselves but I fully approve of the sentiment.

I still feel like death this morning, so called off. I have no problem working sick, except when incredibly dizzy, vomiting or diarrhea and of course I've had all in the last day. Going to go back to the doctor later just to double check it is the pills causing it, and I'm not getting sick or something and it's just a coincidence when it happened. 

Also Kokomo - S/T was sold out, even though the website said otherwise :(. Cancelled my entire order, since just shipping If Wolves is too much. Hopefully I can find them on Discogs. Also still no fucking word from Jeff Rosenstock on my Antarctigo Vespucci. What a shitty way to run a label.

I still feel like death this morning, so called off. I have no problem working sick, except when incredibly dizzy, vomiting or diarrhea and of course I've had all in the last day. Going to go back to the doctor later just to double check it is the pills causing it, and I'm not getting sick or something and it's just a coincidence when it happened. 

Also Kokomo - S/T was sold out, even though the website said otherwise :(. Cancelled my entire order, since just shipping If Wolves is too much. Hopefully I can find them on Discogs. Also still no fucking word from Jeff Rosenstock on my Antarctigo Vespucci. What a shitty way to run a label.

sucks dude, have you had a test to see how you absorb medication? They can tell ahead of time that way which ones will minimize side effects. Also I'd just file a claim and get your money back on the Antarctigos, I don't see this getting resolved after all the efforts you have made to contact them

No, never had a test done, didn't even know they could do stuff like that. The weird thing is I took Zoloft forever, but he just upped my dose, so maybe my body was fine with the small dose and does not like more. 

It's way too late to file a claim :(. I'm out $40.

No, never had a test done, didn't even know they could do stuff like that. The weird thing is I took Zoloft forever, but he just upped my dose, so maybe my body was fine with the small dose and does not like more. 

It's way too late to file a claim :(. I'm out $40.

yeah I went through like 4 drugs and then had the test done, it sees how you metabolize medication and just by a swab test it knows what will give you side effects. Takes a week or 2 to get results, but I'm on medicaid so you shouldn't have any trouble getting this done with insurance, it was through a psychiatrist and not a doctor though. All 4 drugs I had before were on the do not prescribe list, now I take pristiq and it works great

I'll have to look into it, if I don't feel better tomorrow. I'm hoping it's just my boy adjusting to the dosage, since SSRI's are pretty harsh on the stomach anyway.

I'll have to look into it, if I don't feel better tomorrow. I'm hoping it's just my boy adjusting to the dosage, since SSRI's are pretty harsh on the stomach anyway.

that's very true but usually if it's a drug you are used to an increased dosage shouldn't be that harsh, but everyone is different and I'm not a doctor.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic