3 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Whaaaaa. That probably also means Portland.

@Youinreverse you know I did. Hoping for a Richmond date as well. That means I can do VA Beach / Richmond / NOVA if they do any of them. Maybe even a Maryland date. And it won't be with Underoath so it'll be Caspian how I like it: small, intimate, and without a shit ton of Underoath fans.

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

@Youinreverse you know I did. Hoping for a Richmond date as well. That means I can do VA Beach / Richmond / NOVA if they do any of them. Maybe even a Maryland date. And it won't be with Underoath so it'll be Caspian how I like it: small, intimate, and without a shit ton of Underoath fans.

Alright alright lets que up the "who do we want Caspian to tour with" talk..

Let me think about this..

Edited by The Butcha

Just now, The Butcha said:

Alright alright lets que up who do we want Caspian to tour with talk..

That's a very interesting conversation. Let's start off with do we think they are going with any of their friends or doing a strict post rock tour?

I'm hoping for the latter. They are headlining so I'm trying to think who would pair well as support. Imagine if they did a tour with Turnover though. How awesome would that be!

Just now, Dave Grohl said:

That's a very interesting conversation. Let's start off with do we think they are going with any of their friends or doing a strict post rock tour?

I'm hoping for the latter. They are headlining so I'm trying to think who would pair well as support. Imagine if they did a tour with Turnover though. How awesome would that be!

I want a total post rock tour. Caspian and Turnover would be amazinnnggg. But imagine a co-headlining show with Caspian/ITTCT. I'd shit bricks.

1 minute ago, The Butcha said:

I want a total post rock tour. Caspian and Turnover would be amazinnnggg. But imagine a co-headlining show with Caspian/ITTCT. I'd shit bricks.

That would be pretty amazing. I'm trying to remember all the bands I've seen them play with: 65daysofstatic, o'brother, Moving Mountains, CTTS, and a few more. They've also played with Defeater, Native, Lavinia, Beware of Safety, and a few others recently. They've toured with o'brother twice, one of which was recent, so I don't think it will be them. I'm hoping for ITTCT, Lavinia, BoS. I could Gates possibly being on it.

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

That would be pretty amazing. I'm trying to remember all the bands I've seen them play with: 65daysofstatic, o'brother, Moving Mountains, CTTS, and a few more. They've also played with Defeater, Native, Lavinia, Beware of Safety, and a few others recently. They've toured with o'brother twice, one of which was recent, so I don't think it will be them. I'm hoping for ITTCT, Lavinia, BoS. I could Gates possibly being on it.

Caspian/ITTCT/Beware of Safety

Dream tour 16'

48 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Alright alright lets que up the "who do we want Caspian to tour with" talk..

32 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Caspian/ITTCT

Because I'd actually go to that show with you. :)  Caspian just isn't my thing yet.

17 minutes ago, Youinreverse said:

Have you seen them live yet? They're one of those bands that I liked before, but clicked with me so much more afterwards. 

nope!

14 minutes ago, chkadea said:

Count me in. Like I needed another reason to go back to Portland.

yup!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic