2 hours ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

Thank you to all you lovely ST-people for the congratulations. Spent a wonderful day with my loved ones and lots of food.

@Dave Grohl, already planning a VC-exclusive joint birthday party at Disneyland next year. We'll also have hats that look funny. 

Will the hats be made out of records? Or collectives?

15 minutes ago, himynameisShane said:

It took me so long to get out of bed today. Even fell asleep again after I showered. Luckily my friend texted me or I would have been late.

Coffee hasn't helped either. I have a serious case of the mondays.

That's my everyday lately. I just don't want to get up and go to work anymore, I have no motivation for my job.

5 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Just wait till you have bills. Your collection will thin out. Still blows my mind you even have any records. I didn't have a dollar to my name till I was 18. 

It's about half dumb luck. For example, I went out to garage sales and came back with about $50 in records that I turned into about $50 cash that I'll save part of and buy records with the other part of.

7 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

No, I spent  $2. Couple jazz records and an Alien OST

I still have the Alien OST if anyone wants it. It's incredibly clean. 1979 pressing I think. Or whenever the original is from. Only issue was that the guy used packing tape to fix where the bottom came unglued but it's pretty cleanly done and clear. Figured I'd offer you babes before I stick it up on Reddit or something

Oops, quoted myself again. Forgot I can now edit posts without my phone shitting itself. Sorry babes.

Edited by Issei Hyoudou

33 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

That's my everyday lately. I just don't want to get up and go to work anymore, I have no motivation for my job.

I totally lack it too. The thing is for the most part, I love my job. The last week has been boring though. Nothing really going on..

9 minutes ago, himynameisShane said:

I totally lack it too. The thing is for the most part, I love my job. The last week has been boring though. Nothing really going on..

I hate my job, but I normally am at least motivated to work since I'm getting paid. Not lately though. It's been slow and boring here too.

Morning peoples. If we get goofy Disneyland hats can we take 7 inches and put them on the sides to form the Mickey Mouse ears? Also, mom's first day back at work....now she can drive her boss crazy with what she can see now lol. I hadn't considered the idea that people who have known her forever wouldn't know what to think of her without glasses and she's already had so many people confused from her friends to the regular guy at the Hardee's she goes to every morning lol. And every disposable dollar I had pre-16 year old car driving me went to either Garbage Pail Kids or CD's or guitar strings..

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

I haven't worked since January 6 2015. I screwed up my wrist at work and had to get surgery. Now the Dr is telling me I need to start looking for a new occupation, because I lost half the movement in my wrist.  Oh yeah, and I may need yet another surgery on my wrist, with another 1 year recovery time. Seriously?

4 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

I haven't worked since January 6 2015. I screwed up my wrist at work and had to get surgery. Now the Dr is telling me I need to start looking for a new occupation, because I lost half the movement in my wrist.  Oh yeah, and I may need yet another surgery on my wrist, with another 1 year recovery time. Seriously?

I'm sorry dude have they recommended physical therapy? Might help expedite getting back full movement, good luck

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic