2 minutes ago, jhulud said:

^^ You can thank all the double & triple posting glitch for having achieved it.

;)

For some reason I have hardly ever had an issue with the multiposts. Not on my phone or desktop. Guess nobody dares fuck with Holo, not even some forum software. All hail the wise wolf spirit.

1 minute ago, Holo said:

What'd you get? I emailed Luna, hoping I score some Koz stuff or maybe it is getting RPd.

Called them the other day when they posted a picture on Instagram, and they just called me back so I picked up a copy of Admiral Fell Promises on Black so that takes care of all the copies of that one I need, and picked up a copy of Benji on Red so that's one more of four I needed taken care of. I have no idea where all this dead stock is popping up from. Got them for $39.99 each! Both sealed from Discogs would cost me roughly $180 :( 

6 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Called them the other day when they posted a picture on Instagram, and they just called me back so I picked up a copy of Admiral Fell Promises on Black so that takes care of all the copies of that one I need, and picked up a copy of Benji on Red so that's one more of four I needed taken care of. I have no idea where all this dead stock is popping up from. Got them for $39.99 each! Both sealed from Discogs would cost me roughly $180 :( 

Amazing. Think you could hook me up/call them back?

2 minutes ago, Holo said:

Amazing. Think you could hook me up/call them back?

My local guy also messaged me yesterday about some pieces as well. Hopefully I will be picking up 7 more pieces from him so if I come across any doubles I will certainly pass them along for cost no problem kiddo :) Or you can give Luna a call while they are open, they are super cool to deal with and will gladly mail out of state as well.

Just now, GreatGreenOne77 said:

My local guy also messaged me yesterday about some pieces as well. Hopefully I will be picking up 7 more pieces from him so if I come across any doubles I will certainly pass them along for cost no problem kiddo :) Or you can give Luna a call while they are open, they are super cool to deal with and will gladly mail out of state as well.

I shot them an email through their site. Let me know what you find, you have my cell number so you can hit me up quick. Easier for me to see on here until I get out of school though. Thanks a lot dude <3

18 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Would you mind calling Luna and getting them to set aside a copy of each for me? Currently staring at the clock hoping I get out of class in time to order but really don't want to miss it. I can call them right at 3PM and confirm/pay

2 hours ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Score! Good work.

Well, it was a bit of a saga but I got the two I wanted. Had to take a math quiz and tried to excuse myself to the bathroom when I finished but the teacher didn't want to let me go. Said "Look, this is important, I really need to go now"  which, I mean, wasn't entiiiiiiiirely a lie. She let me go, and the whole damn class probably thinks I just about shit myself but I don't even care. bby Koz records are in my future. Something something the hobby. 

46 minutes ago, Holo said:

Well, it was a bit of a saga but I got the two I wanted. Had to take a math quiz and tried to excuse myself to the bathroom when I finished but the teacher didn't want to let me go. Said "Look, this is important, I really need to go now"  which, I mean, wasn't entiiiiiiiirely a lie. She let me go, and the whole damn class probably thinks I just about shit myself but I don't even care. bby Koz records are in my future. Something something the hobby. 

Nice, well worth the potential self-inflicted gossip!

15 hours ago, tellallyourfriends said:

The rave in Milwaukee has like 5 venues in one. I don't think I've ever had an issue with sound bleed though. Probably because o was at the loudest of the bunch. 

Tycho is is all about the ambiance so if you are worried about it now it would probably be best to skip and avoid frustration. 

I've had a couple shows at The Rave end up with shitty sound because they were in the smaller cap. rooms, but that's the least of that place's problems.

Dude that sits next to me always keeps a giant tub of chocolates right out there for people to take. It's always stocked and its very close.

ive never been big on sweets but today ive had:

3 peanut M&M bags

2 snickers

2 twix

The almond joys are always everyones last resort after scouting and keeping notes. It appears more of the oldies care for that candy than others.

one of the younger gals went right for an almond joy and for the sake of daily monotony stats, through every thing off track.

that has to be why i feel weird today. i asked her if she grabbed it on purpose and she said 'well yeah'

i replied 'you look well for being over 65'

4 minutes later a tin foil ball flies across all the cubes into mine. there were no witnesses but i have my suspicions.

Edited by abovetheearth

Bluegrass update: I held off on buying tickets for the sold out Jason Isbell show tonight in hopes of finding some cheap craigslist tickets.

I just got a text from a friend offering me free VIP tickets. His work gave them to him and turns out he can't go.

:)

now thats a cival war i dont think this country is ready for yet.

almond joy vs. mounds crew.

i know for certain, if i were starting a gang, id name it one or the other - that way i'd know my real enemies would pick the other.

East 33rd Street Almond Joys mutha fucka

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic