I like Baseball and that's about it for sports, I know all the rules and probably followed them or played them at one point for every other major sports but unless it's the olympics or world cup or finals of said sport, fuck it. I dunno why baseball catches my interest other than growing up watching it with my dad but I have probably listened to 60+ Giants games this season, I have the MLB app

I like Baseball and that's about it for sports, I know all the rules and probably followed them or played them at one point for every other major sports but unless it's the olympics or world cup or finals of said sport, fuck it. I dunno why baseball catches my interest other than growing up watching it with my dad but I have probably listened to 60+ Giants games this season, I have the MLB app

2 hours ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Playing hockey is awesome.  It is so fast. 

Did you still need my iPod?

26 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

I do like baseball too... and football (soccer)

I despise American football

We don't shit talk them around here. Even if I don't have high hopes for the new release. :P

Morning all

1 hour ago, tellallyourfriends said:

I like college football but can't stand the NFL. 

College ball still has guys trying to prove their worth and ability, whereas NFL is a game of millimeters for million dollar paychecks. The game excitement seems so stripped from pro ball to me honestly. College football is still intense and cliff hanging to me sometimes 

18 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all

College ball still has guys trying to prove their worth and ability, whereas NFL is a game of millimeters for million dollar paychecks. The game excitement seems so stripped from pro ball to me honestly. College football is still intense and cliff hanging to me sometimes 

My biggest issue is the number of possessions in pro. If you go three and out twice those could be the only snaps of an entire quarter. 

18 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all

My biggest issue is the number of possessions in pro. If you go three and out twice those could be the only snaps of an entire quarter. 

I wanted to give some here first chance...

So I spazzed about bought an ETID bundle that included a copy of low teens on black with a /100 screen printed jacket, slipmat, a back patch, and a 4 set of pins...I just wanted the /100 jacket and slipmat so im going to put my /300 baby pink euro variant in the screen printed jacket, and have no use for the back patch or pins...so if anyone wants a standard black copy of low teens and/or the back patch and/or the pins, let me know!

1 minute ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

I will take that iPod

Alright, shoot me a PM with your address. My HDD is mostly dead, but I'd still appreciate it if you would completely destroy it with a magnet or something before you get rid of it because it is broken anyway (won't hold music) but may still have info tied to my iTunes. Feel free to make fun of any music you may be able to recover <3

It is a little worn because I got it used off of Craigslist for $80 back when it was working, so I can send a picture or two too. You may want to swap your case with my insides if yours works. Any idea what died on yours? Maybe you can salvage the HDD out of it and just transplant it over because otherwise it is in perfect working order. Has a new battery as well.

Just cover my shipping cost (normally I'd eat it but I am not working right now and don't have a ton of cash so that $5 difference is two meals at Sams for me) and we're even. If you want to buy me a record or something or send virtual hugs or whatever if/when you fix it that is fine too, but you don't have to. I'd rather it go to a loving home than sit in my sock drawer. 

Were you planning on fixing it yourself?

21 minutes ago, Holo said:

Alright, shoot me a PM with your address. My HDD is mostly dead, but I'd still appreciate it if you would completely destroy it with a magnet or something before you get rid of it because it is broken anyway (won't hold music) but may still have info tied to my iTunes. Feel free to make fun of any music you may be able to recover <3

It is a little worn because I got it used off of Craigslist for $80 back when it was working, so I can send a picture or two too. You may want to swap your case with my insides if yours works. Any idea what died on yours? Maybe you can salvage the HDD out of it and just transplant it over because otherwise it is in perfect working order. Has a new battery as well.

Just cover my shipping cost (normally I'd eat it but I am not working right now and don't have a ton of cash so that $5 difference is two meals at Sams for me) and we're even. If you want to buy me a record or something or send virtual hugs or whatever if/when you fix it that is fine too, but you don't have to. I'd rather it go to a loving home than sit in my sock drawer. 

Yes I will be working on it myself.

21 minutes ago, Holo said:

Yes I will be working on it myself.

30 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

If people are bored, this ebay store has some crazy deals going. I grabbed a couple double lps for around $10 shipped a piece. http://stores.ebay.com/get-importCDs/BLWT-Vinyl-/_i.html?_fsub=23772037011&_sid=162425181&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

yea, crazy deals. grabbed black crowes warpaint live and I believe its the colored 3xlp version for only 11.76 shipped, normally $40+, stoked

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic