1 minute ago, KingTacoMunster said:

yea, crazy deals. grabbed black crowes warpaint live and I believe its the colored 3xlp version for only 11.76 shipped, normally $40+, stoked

That's how I felt about the Mike Watt , org double 180 gram 45 rpm was $45 at my local for $10.32 shipped.

yea, crazy deals. grabbed black crowes warpaint live and I believe its the colored 3xlp version for only 11.76 shipped, normally $40+, stoked

That's how I felt about the Mike Watt , org double 180 gram 45 rpm was $45 at my local for $10.32 shipped.

4 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

If people are bored, this ebay store has some crazy deals going. I grabbed a couple double lps for around $10 shipped a piece. http://stores.ebay.com/get-importCDs/BLWT-Vinyl-/_i.html?_fsub=23772037011&_sid=162425181&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Ball Hog or Tugboat for $10???? Sold!!!! Thanks Kevin!!

Does anyone have the Best Buy membership thing for games? Could I give them just your phone number and get 20% off without it costing you anything and actually be earning points for you? I want to get the Dragon Quest VII re-release bt don't buy games often enough to justify buying their card

@Dave Grohl maybe?

Edited by Holo

6 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

They have SDF - Superior for under $10 shipped too, and I dunno why I thought it was 45 rpm maybe just cause of the high price tag retail

I picked up that Mike Watt, a Low album, and Deafheaven for like $31 shipped... Who can pass up sealed records for that low a price?

1 hour ago, Holo said:

Does anyone have the Best Buy membership thing for games? Could I give them just your phone number and get 20% off without it costing you anything and actually be earning points for you? I want to get the Dragon Quest VII re-release bt don't buy games often enough to justify buying their card

@Dave Grohl maybe?

I'm pretty sure I still have it. I haven't bought any games in months though, so I'm not positive. Let me check.

1 hour ago, Holo said:

@Dave Grohl maybe?

I'm pretty sure I still have it. I haven't bought any games in months though, so I'm not positive. Let me check.

EDIT: Still got it though October 27th

Edited by Youinreverse

32 minutes ago, Holo said:

Would I be able to give them your phone number and get the discount like some other points card or something?

Yeah, you just give them your phone number at checkout. [redacted] (I'll delete this in a minute)

Edited by Youinreverse

36 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Ugh, I don't feel like working today. I passed out super early last night, still slept like shit and woke up with my entire body aching. I either slept really weird, I'm getting old or I'm getting sick again. Hopefully not sick, but my stomach has hurt pretty bad since yesterday afternoon.

here he goes again

1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

Ugh, I don't feel like working today. I passed out super early last night, still slept like shit and woke up with my entire body aching. I either slept really weird, I'm getting old or I'm getting sick again. Hopefully not sick, but my stomach has hurt pretty bad since yesterday afternoon.

Hope the day goes quick for you dude and you start to feel better. Fuck this water bottle bloke

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic