I'm glad it isn't raining in my place. After the storms the other night, I really thought the hail was going to punch right through my window. A tornadoe swept through Wichita Sunday night, so I spent about an hour or so trying to plan the best way to protect my cats and my records from Mother Nature's wrath.

I'm glad it isn't raining in my place. After the storms the other night, I really thought the hail was going to punch right through my window. A tornadoe swept through Wichita Sunday night, so I spent about an hour or so trying to plan the best way to protect my cats and my records from Mother Nature's wrath.

good man, save them kitty's!

Oh man. Glad you, your kitties, & your records are safe.  I can't believe all the devastation out in the midwest.

it's been over a week since my glasses broke and i've been without anything. hopefully they arrive soon. i hate not being able to do much of anything. 2 nights ago at work, i called some dude maam. so embarrassed. but whatcha gonna do. i can't see more than a foot in front of me. after that everything just becomes colors and shapes. 

i think i have a hernia...i lifted something pretty heavy, felt something kinda move and a sharp pain, not too bad but made me stop....i felt around, i didnt feel anything, i coughed and strained, still nothing. it went away for about a week and now its kinda back. just a constant light pain, cramp, or pinched nerve feeling on the very top left of my abdomen. what do you guys think?....this is just what i need.

I know most of you guys have huge collections, but I just picked up the Taking Back Sunday - MakeDamnSure/Sleep 7" from someone in the UK off of discogs for less than 5 bucks (as well as the A Decade Under the Influence/Your Own Disaster 7" for 5 bucks and only $7 shipping!) But this ending up being the 50th record that I own. And it turns out it was autographed by the entire band! It wasn't advertised as autographed, and the seller didn't even tell me until after she shipped it, but I thought that was a pretty sweet 50th record surprise and a pretty sweet deal haha

I know most of you guys have huge collections, but I just picked up the Taking Back Sunday - MakeDamnSure/Sleep 7" from someone in the UK off of discogs for less than 5 bucks (as well as the A Decade Under the Influence/Your Own Disaster 7" for 5 bucks and only $7 shipping!) But this ending up being the 50th record that I own. And it turns out it was autographed by the entire band! It wasn't advertised as autographed, and the seller didn't even tell me until after she shipped it, but I thought that was a pretty sweet 50th record surprise and a pretty sweet deal haha

Congratulations!

work was poopy, and my ex started texting me and the coversation did not go very well and now I feel like shit.

:( I'm sorry your ex brought you down like that.  It always seems like no matter how long you were together or how long you've been broken up, they always seem to know exactly what buttons to push to make you feel terrible.  Just try to remember that these are the reasons why you two are no longer together and that you are better than them.  They're trying to bring you down to their level by keeping in contact with you and making you feel this way.

I know its easier said than done, I had to go through the same type of thing with my last serious relationship.  Luckily for me he's with a girl who doesn't allow him to even be facebook friends with me so our communication has been completely severed.

It'll get better! <3

work was poopy, and my ex started texting me and the coversation did not go very well and now I feel like shit.

Am I remembering right? You have been broken up for like a year? I know you were just venting and not asking for advice but time to block the number and move on. At this point, you share about 50% of the blame for your shitty day just by allowing stuff like this to continue indefinitely.

So I went to my profile today and I had a star, what does that mean?

I went to your profile and rated you 5 stars. everyone deserves a chance B)

:( I'm sorry your ex brought you down like that.  It always seems like no matter how long you were together or how long you've been broken up, they always seem to know exactly what buttons to push to make you feel terrible.  Just try to remember that these are the reasons why you two are no longer together and that you are better than them.  They're trying to bring you down to their level by keeping in contact with you and making you feel this way.

I know its easier said than done, I had to go through the same type of thing with my last serious relationship.  Luckily for me he's with a girl who doesn't allow him to even be facebook friends with me so our communication has been completely severed.

It'll get better! <3

I think I pushed most the buttons but she started it, and I mainly feel shitty because she told me she has a new girlfriend and I still can get over her.

Am I remembering right? You have been broken up for like a year? I know you were just venting and not asking for advice but time to block the number and move on. At this point, you share about 50% of the blame for your shitty day just by allowing stuff like this to continue indefinitely.

Yea, like a year and a half now. And I deleted her number along time ago then she texted me on my bday, which drew me back in and I would text her sometimes since then. But I told her I didnt want to talk to her anymore the other day. And then she started texting me yesterday trying to start shit. But anyways I deleted her number again and said some shitty things to her so pretty sure she wont be texting me anymore. And I know this is my own fault.

I think I pushed most the buttons but she started it, and I mainly feel shitty because she told me she has a new girlfriend and I still can get over her.

Yea, like a year and a half now. And I deleted her number along time ago then she texted me on my bday, which drew me back in and I would text her sometimes since then. But I told her I didnt want to talk to her anymore the other day. And then she started texting me yesterday trying to start shit. But anyways I deleted her number again and said some shitty things to her so pretty sure she wont be texting me anymore. And I know this is my own fault.

Do you really not know the number by heart? The last time I was in this situation I deleted the number, but the texts kept coming to the point where eventually the number was ingrained in my head even though it wasn't saved as a contact.

I'd suggest calling your phone company and blocking the number if you can't bring yourself to just ignore everything she says. A year and a half is ridiculous to be still fighting with an ex. Especially at 21 years old. Prime years of your life for dating around.

Good luck. Again, I know you didn't ask for advice but I couldn't hold back. Delete. Block. Next Sexy Lady.

do you drunk text her?? don't drunk text her.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic