i think i have a hernia...i lifted something pretty heavy, felt something kinda move and a sharp pain, not too bad but made me stop....i felt around, i didnt feel anything, i coughed and strained, still nothing. it went away for about a week and now its kinda back. just a constant light pain, cramp, or pinched nerve feeling on the very top left of my abdomen. what do you guys think?....this is just what i need.

sounds like it. id go to a doctor.

I hate getting sick. Had really intense fever/flu-like symptoms the last few days and have seriously felt downright comatose. Had to call in sick to work yesterday, something I rarely do and don't like to do. Could not get out of bed except to use the bathroom, down handfuls of Tylenol, and chug cough syrup. Lost 5 pounds.

Finally started to feel better today, fever is gone and now just turned into a slight sore throat/cough. Things are starting to look up (just knocked on wood).

I have an autistic cousin who is about 18. He calls me asking him to buy these $20 Nintendo figures on eBay and send them to his house. Pretty funny. I get him one once in a while but have to say no 4 out of 5 times. If I bought him everything he asked for it would cost $500 a year.

Do you really not know the number by heart? The last time I was in this situation I deleted the number, but the texts kept coming to the point where eventually the number was ingrained in my head even though it wasn't saved as a contact.

I'd suggest calling your phone company and blocking the number if you can't bring yourself to just ignore everything she says. A year and a half is ridiculous to be still fighting with an ex. Especially at 21 years old. Prime years of your life for dating around.

Good luck. Again, I know you didn't ask for advice but I couldn't hold back. Delete. Block. Next Sexy Lady.

I legit do not know her number, I wanted to text her later that night and say sorry. And I really dont think she will be texting me for a very long time if ever. And I know it's ridiculous. I really 100% am going to make an effort to forget her. And I appreciate your input!

do you drunk text her?? don't drunk text her.

I probably have before but I havent in a really long time and I no longer am capable of it.

and the first 4 million google links saidddddddddddddddddddddddddd.......

postage paid....or shipping included.

Don't mind me being a brat, I've just been diagnosed with TONSILLITIS and it FUCKING SUCKS.

Tonsillitis is literally the worst thing ever. :( sorry you have to go thru that! Feel better.

Tonsillitis is literally the worst thing ever. :( sorry you have to go thru that! Feel better.

Not to play the absorb empathy card or anything but I literally had never felt like such a loosely stacked pile of shit in my life than I did when I came down with this shit. MOVING ON....TO BREAKFAST.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST 'WICH? (I need some ideas [and STAT])

I mean, this thread really is for anything, right? ^_^

Not to play the absorb empathy card or anything but I literally had never felt like such a loosely stacked pile of shit in my life than I did when I came down with this shit. MOVING ON....TO BREAKFAST.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST 'WICH? (I need some ideas [and STAT])

I mean, this thread really is for anything, right? ^_^

WAIT. Are you over it already? I mean, if you are that's fantastic, but I'm always bed ridden for at least a week whenever I come down with it.

Breakfast sandwiches: The standard bacon/egg/cheese....with [this is important]: home fries ON the sandwich. It's seriously the best thing ever.

I went to San Diego in January 2012 and there was this one burrito joint that put potato in their veggie burrito and it was the best burrito I've ever had.  I've not been able to find another mexican restaurant that has done this and I can't figure out why. But this is the reason why potatoes made its way onto my breakfast sandwiches.

I don’t know if there are any mennas around you, but I remember being really drunk and going there late one night/early one morning. my friend got a french T dub and it was the best thing ever. He gave me half. it was pieces of french toast, scrambled eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, cheese, onions, fucking everything.... drizzled with syrup wrapped in a warm tortilla. I never had one again and probably never will because I’m sure it’s terrible for you. but damn it was good.

i got a CT scan scheduled for tomorrow....let the barium flow!

I had to drink two giant bottles. And it was disgusting. But I had complications so they ended up doing an iodine IV.

The tech got in trouble when he came running out and said "whoa, you got a giant growth in you. Probably a tumor"

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic