Why do people like joy division? serious question, their music is fucking boring. 

It is "boring" in a sense of it's very simple and quiet, with the drums sorta being the structure for most Joy Division songs. For me it's the Sugar with a little bit of coffee kind of music, it's simple yet charming, it goes great with a good book or the ceiling.

Was at Pouzza this weekend. Fun time, some people had some issues and gripes about it, but I absolutely LOVE that its in Montreal. Its an absolutely fascinating city. I want to go back soon for something other than Pouzza and I'm intrigued by Quebec City as well. Guess I gotta learn some French.

Another thing about being a lefty is have a natural curve with everything. (Not everything pervs)

When I bowl. Hooks

When I throw baseball. Sweeping curve

Frisbee. Hooks. Drifts.

im left handed when i throw a baseball or a frisbee but im right handed when i write. but i bowl with both my hands........

Victory launched a new webstore, and you can search vinyl by color. http://www.victorymerch.com/merch/category/vinyl I love this on so many levels.

i find it ironic the first colour at the top of the drop down list is clear with black smoke, out of alphabetical order. but a search for it only brought up one. i guess it doesnt bring up ones that are sold out and thus just a reference photo. thats kinda lame.

TeenageEric has now changed his named to Woe Division in reference to the band Joy Division.

teenageeric referring to himself in 3rd person...classic teenageeric. someone make his title under his user name TEENAGEeRIC

Come down. Selling process should be about a month. Practice rolling 7s for the craps table.

I've never played craps. I do have a love/hate relationship with blackjack though.

Is this real life? Or shopped?

529277_524629260916257_617389446_n.jpg

Is it supposed to be ironic that she looks strung out wearing a minor threat shirt?

She always looks strung out, she's probably just trying to be relevant to the hipsters.

she annoys me. her and ellen page.

Does she have the capacity to make facial expressions and convey emotions? I'm convinced she might be a cyborg. How the fuck is she an actress?

Haha.

The only redeeming factor of her being in that Snow White flick was that she didn't speak much.  Charlize Theron made everything okay in that movie.

She makes everything okay, really.

I think that Kristen Stewart was perfect in Adventureland (I haven't seen any of her other movies).  And also Ellen Page is great.  You guys are just haters. 

i agree with this, however kristen stewart is awful in everything else.

935648_10101125561208366_1370639731_n.jp

Well yeah. That's how an Alex Jones do.

In fairness, his theory wouldn't be entirely without precedence. From Wikipedia:

"Cobra has returned in force, armed with a new weapon created called the Weather Dominator, which is able to manipulate storm systems. Cobra steals the power core for a new laser cannon the Joes were transporting to their headquarters and adds it to the Weather Dominator, giving it unlimited power. Damaged in battle, the device breaks into its three component pieces, which scatter across the world. The G.I. Joe team must recover the pieces before Cobra can reclaim them to rebuild the Weather Dominator."

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic