So after 7 months of zero alcohol intake, I finally gave in and consumed the fire water last night.  Prior to my decision to not drink, I had an alcohol tolerance that would impress even Don Draper, now- not so much.  Took one shot of Fireball followed by a PBR and I was already tipsy.  I'm officially a cheap date now.  Someone bring me out on a fancy date now dammit.  C'mon, I put out. 

So after 7 months of zero alcohol intake, I finally gave in and consumed the fire water last night.  Prior to my decision to not drink, I had an alcohol tolerance that would impress even Don Draper, now- not so much.  Took one shot of Fireball followed by a PBR and I was already tipsy.  I'm officially a cheap date now.  Someone bring me out on a fancy date now dammit.  C'mon, I put out. 

Fireball is where it's at.

Trust me, I love my bourbon, absolutely love it. My girl actually surprised me with a bottle of whiskey last night and said 'chug this, I can't wait to see you drunk' because she's never seen me drink. I drank it straight as she watched jaw dropped, my response- I fucking love whiskey.

Also, I may or may not be drunk right now.

You could spin this as a good thing. Get fucked up on $10 at the bar instead of requiring $80.

Jealous!

It was really good. This is the second time I've seen them (saw them on their Invented tour). Wished they would have had more stuff to buy, such as a tour print, but that's okay. They did a cover of "We Are Never Getting Back Together" by T. Swift. It was funny because right before they played it, Jim said "This will surely get us a 10.0 on Pitchfork"

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic