The Format's Dog Problems to be repressed in 2013

Here's the email they sent out.. key on the second paragraph.

"Hey Everybody!

Finally some good news! We will begin shipping your Dog Problems pre-orders tomorrowFriday the 7th. It may take a couple days to get everything out, but we'll be working as fast as possible to avoid any further delays. If you haven't received an email shipping confirmation by the following Wednesday, the 12th, please let us know right away.

Now, about that gift.. In your package, you'll find a little piece of paper that contains a link and code to download The Format's Kenneth Room Sessions, featuring 7 fully realized demos of your favorite songs on Dog Problems. "

I already have these, but it's rare that a band offers more for your money just for a delay that wasn't their fault. I'm gracious that not only are they adding extra to the purchase, but keeping us informed as well. Unheard of in this scene.

I already have these, but it's rare that a band offers more for your money just for a delay that wasn't their fault. I'm gracious that not only are they adding extra to the purchase, but keeping us informed as well. Unheard of in this scene.

I like your attitude