The Format's Dog Problems to be repressed in 2013

soooo i'm tracking my package and i'm seeing now "Forward Expired" and "Available for Pickup" on there. is my package going to be sent back? i paid through paypal and that has my correct address...guess i'm going to the post office tomorrow

edit: double checked my email confirmation and it says it's shipping to my current address. wtf mate

soooo i'm tracking my package and i'm seeing now "Forward Expired" and "Available for Pickup" on there. is my package going to be sent back? i paid through paypal and that has my correct address...guess i'm going to the post office tomorrow

edit: double checked my email confirmation and it says it's shipping to my current address. wtf mate

Since we are both in Durham, I think due to the storms the mail is all messed up. Haven't got mail since Tuesday, and obviously no delivery today. 

Dog Problems might be the greatest packaging job of any record I own.. So glad I got both DP and I&L. My dog problems had a HUGE seam split in it though. :(.

I have to disagree. The pop out book style to me is kinda tacky and makes it easier to bend and rip. My copy came in and the jacket had bends and tears all over it so I contacted hellomerch and they seem to be getting a lot of people with the same problem. They sent me a new jacket which also had minor bends and tears. I love this album but I passionately hate this pressing. Sorry for venting.