The Format's Dog Problems to be repressed in 2013

Also, believe it or not, this is my very first time hearing these songs.  I never gave these guys a chance before I saw how great everything looked and how much people love them on here.  Also, I REALLY don't like Fun.  So that kind of put me off of giving them a listen for a while.  Glad I finally gave in!

Damn. As a devoted fan of theirs it makes my day to read this. These albums have been huge for me and I've always wanted them to reach as many ears as possible. 

Damn. As a devoted fan of theirs it makes my day to read this. These albums have been huge for me and I've always wanted them to reach as many ears as possible. 

If it makes you happy, I'm another one. I had heard "She Doesn't Get It", but that was about as far as I ever got into their catalog. When I saw this thread, I decided to grab Dog Problems on a whim, and I've been in love with it since it showed up. Convinced me to get a copy of Swans, and just yesterday I grabbed a copy of I&L (they'd been out of stock for a minute, had to wait).

ive listened to dog problems more than any other record over the last 10 years.  i think its an absolutely perfect pop rock masterpiece and is in my top 10 records of all time, i actually came to I&L later, probably only 2010 or so, its excellent as well, but doesnt have the same place in my heart.

i try to play the format for as many people as i can, to let them know the greatness of sam & nate, pre-fun.

very glad to hear people are still getting into The Format after all these years. Really wish they would have included their first EP in these releases somehow. 'At the Wake' is still one of my favorite songs ever:

still need to get a copy of Dog Problems too...I was just so excited to finally have I&L, that I kinda forgot how amazingly solid Dog Problems is...

If it makes you happy, I'm another one. I had heard "She Doesn't Get It", but that was about as far as I ever got into their catalog. When I saw this thread, I decided to grab Dog Problems on a whim, and I've been in love with it since it showed up. Convinced me to get a copy of Swans, and just yesterday I grabbed a copy of I&L (they'd been out of stock for a minute, had to wait).

Love that! If you haven't heard I&L yet you will love it if you enjoyed DP. I'm split evenly between them but I know a lot of people around here have said they prefer I&L. I recommend checking out At The Wake posted above and that whole EP, and the Snails EP since Janet is another great track.

Also recently I asked Sam if Snails EP would see a repressing and he said anything's possible, so fingers crossed to that.

• 4 weeks later...