FS/FT - Touche Amore Parting The Sea Euro Cover

zacooper

Update 1/30 - The last copy of this is up on ebay as I currently need funds badly after over spending on vinyl this month. Help me out and get a chance at this amazing cover! http://www.ebay.com/itm/221184060636?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

-----------------------------------

Hey guys, I'm at the touche show tonight and they've got leftovers from the euro tour. Hit me up in the next couple of hours and I'll pick up as many as I can for people who want them. Willing to just sell straight up or trade if you're hard up for cash at the moment. I know a lot of people wanted to get these so I wanted to help out.

Just an update for everyone. I was able to get 4 tonight before running out of cash. I'm going to tomorrow nights show as well so if they have any left at the end of the show then I'll try to pick more up. I've had 8-10 people hit me up so far so based on the final number I'm able to get I'll have to figure out the best way to distribute (e.g. First to reply, or draw from a hat or raffle or something). Also, I probably won't be shipping these outside the US. Sorry international peeps but I have just had poor/slow service doing international shipping and it is just a headache for me. If I have any extras then I'll consider it on a case by case basis but I just want to let you know now.

I'll keep you all posted as I am glad to be able to help out. I'm a little bummed though as I already got someone in Europe to trade me for one of these a month ago and I could have had this with less hassle and not having to trade. Oh well.

Was it one per customer at the show or did you buy all these yourself? Just curious.

Bought these all myself. Since its their last two shows of the year before hitting the studio they are trying to unload all the remaining merch. Jeremy was selling them at the beginning of the night and I only bought two bc I wanted to make sure other people got a chance at one. But there were still some left at the end so I bought two more from Elliot.

Picked up a few more of these tonight. I'm going to check the total number of people from the US who requested and see if I can cover everyone. If not (which is likely) then ill probably do a raffle or drawing for some of these. Will keep everyone updated tomorrow. Hope to make a lot of you happy.