The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

No it's not a "melt" I just have been reading this thread the past couple of days and the brand new thread created just for Jurassic Park and you timbruh2001 in particular have been/and always are smug. I mean, you don't have to answer people, it's like being a jerk to be a jerk.

Speaking of "Fun" threads this is the only thread that has, what it seems, like elitism.

You know what? Fair points you. I think I've been caught up in something. An ugly something. I'll meet you down at the abandoned train yard and we can stare at our feet and chew thumb holes in our oversized sweaters. Later, we can take showers fully clothed and weep silently. I feel better already.

I'm having way too much fun reading this thread! Haha...

Also, maybe I'm just in the minority but the post on Mondo's blog answered pretty much all the questions being asked. :unsure:

It's getting released on June 11, only 1000 copies of the Amber vinyl, Random dinosaur vinyl if you buy version A, and if you live in Austin, you can buy early. Is there more to this?

On another note, I'm waiting for WalnutSoap to post about the Coraline record. I want to know if it's the variant or not!!!

I'm having way too much fun reading this thread! Haha...

Also, maybe I'm just in the minority but the post on Mondo's blog answered pretty much all the questions being asked. :unsure:

It's getting released on June 11, only 1000 copies of the Amber vinyl, Random dinosaur vinyl if you buy version A, and if you live in Austin, you can buy early. Is there more to this?

On another note, I'm waiting for WalnutSoap to post about the Coraline record. I want to know if it's the variant or not!!!

KINDLY EXCUSE YOURSELF, SIR. YOUR REASONABLE ASSUMPTIONS ARE TOO BROAD BASED AND SELF INFORMED TO BE EITHER CORROECT OR ACCEPTED BY THE MONDONATI IN THIS THREAD. NO VARIANTS FOR YOU.

The only legitimate question currently left unanswered is how they are releasing the 1K Amber variants. Since their secondary "B" variants are typically released at events/screenings, it's highly unlikely (IN MY OPINION) that the full run will drop online alongside the standard release.

C'mon, Mo...your stage is all set. :)

The only legitimate question currently left unanswered is how they are releasing the 1K Amber variants. Since their secondary "B" variants are typically released at events/screenings, it's highly unlikely (IN MY OPINION) that the full run will drop online alongside the standard release.

Why would they wait to drop them separately? Reason they did the Halloween drop at different times was because they held onto version "B" for the convention. The JP listening party is a few days before the online drop and both versions were announced together. They should both be dropping on the same day.

Hey man, sorry if it wasn't clear. These are going to go online. We will be having a "listening party" at our Gallery a few days before the online release date, but it won't be like Halloween where the edition is halved or anything before it makes it online.

Hey all, sorry for any confusion this may cause based on the revised Thread name but there will actually be one more new release before Jurassic Park. We teased it a few days ago on our friend's radio show. We were going to try to give it some proper due respect before being over shadowed by JP, unfortunately we had to go wide with the JP announce sooner after our friend Phil Tippet beat us to the punch with that amazing photo. The only reason I'm mentioning this is because it's such a good soundtrack that I want you guys to check it out, or research it. It's for a film called The Visitor. I think we are going to proper announce it today or tomorrow, but I wanted to give you guys a heads up. Any of you in Dallas can grab a copy at Texas Frightmare Weekend, we're bringing some there along with some other goodies.

Oh, and if you ever need a fact check, please don't hesitate to e-mail me ([email protected]) We try to answer as many questions as we can on our blog, but sometimes we miss things and its helpful to hear what info you think should be included. I try to get on here often, but if you ever need a quick clarification, please reach out. I can't promise I can answer EVERYTHING, but I will do my best.