The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Love the hobby, can't stand most of the d-bags on this forum. Guess what? There's collectors, there's flippers, everyone has their own preference about sleeve condition, whatever, get over it. Just because YOU don't care about seam splits, doesn't mean no one should. Value of records isn't just in the way they sound, but also in their overall packaging. The people who say "It's all about the music" are self righteous pricks most of the time, that frown upon the notion of someone selling something for what it's worth. Get off each other's dicks for a second. Timbr may not be one of these "newer collectors" that "flip their shit" over busted packaging, but he does seem pretty close minded and opinionated, which is way more annoying.

Love the hobby, can't stand most of the d-bags on this forum. Guess what? There's collectors, there's flippers, everyone has their own preference about sleeve condition, whatever, get over it. Just because YOU don't care about seam splits, doesn't mean no one should. Value of records isn't just in the way they sound, but also in their overall packaging. The people who say "It's all about the music" are self righteous pricks most of the time, that frown upon the notion of someone selling something for what it's worth. Get off each other's dicks for a second. Timbr may not be one of these "newer collectors" that "flip their shit" over busted packaging, but he does seem pretty close minded and opinionated, which is way more annoying.

this is great

HUH?

Dead horse meet bat.

Everyone got their shots in or do we still have more to go? I'm makin a list, checkin it twice, gonna find out who's naughty or nice...

Trust me you were already crossed off with your "collectibles" handle. That just screams "I'm using this forum to help increase my business" and there's no way I'm willing to help do your business for you.

I use this forum for my own information. I rarely post, but decided to chime in because you needed to know your a clown. Oh, and I don't need your help. My discogs won't stop blowing up, because I collect good music.