The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I'm not concerned about "collectibility," I just want to make it seem like it was glued professionally. If I wanted collectibility, I wouldn't have taken it out of the shrink wrap.

Rubber cement is a good idea. Well, better than glue sticks anyway. I'll research more on gluing records tomorrow.

Obviously you're welcome to exchange the jacket but I've used both regular old white glue and super glue without issue and they are still holding and look good.

I assume the glue came undone from the little flap where it was originally glued.

Sorry Real Truth but I think it is pretty clear that I can't control what people post.

2 of the Amber copies are for members on here. I'm not gonna ask them to step forward and take claim of my help though they can if they have the burning urge to prove an internet stranger wrong.

I'll come forward and say one of those is for me. Which is why I also agree with this:

I'm team timbhr2001. Dudes solid and has helped me out numerous times. Live and let live. Just drop this bullshit and revel in the fact that we're all into this stupid fucking hobby.

Timbrh had helped me more time than I can count. And I'm incredibly grateful to him for that.

he might be a butt wipe, but if I asked him to wipe my butt as a PB, he'd do it for me.  and I appreciate that. :) :)

also I'm pretty sure I've been sending all of my recent purchases to my old address, and the front desk have said they'd notify me when new things arrived, but nothing has arrived // I haven't been notified....

is it illegal to open packages that are shipped to you if they aren't for you?

he might be a butt wipe, but if I asked him to wipe my butt as a PB, he'd do it for me.  and I appreciate that. :) :)

also I'm pretty sure I've been sending all of my recent purchases to my old address, and the front desk have said they'd notify me when new things arrived, but nothing has arrived // I haven't been notified....

if your name isn't on the package I'm pretty sure its a federal offense.

he might be a butt wipe, but if I asked him to wipe my butt as a PB, he'd do it for me. and I appreciate that. :) :)

I help out as many people as I can around here, have done this quietly for years. Best part is that I know shit about Mondo drops that give me an unfair advantage over most of you (don't even waste your time asking me about it, you're not getting that info) and I really don't give a shit about if what I'm helping people with will flip for big money, I'll still help anyway.

Sucks to make yourself someone on the wrong side of my buddy list... I do take notes.