The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

i'm really nervous about the BTAS vinyl... I have a friend that's going to try to get them for me, but he doesn't have access to Preview Night, so it'll be Thursday before he can try :(

Your lucky man, at least you found someone to help you! I'm rooting for you even if selfishly I want these just as bad lol!

I just want a damn Joker and Harley for mah lady. 

I guess tonight's the night... I've got a few people on Reddit that said they'd try to help, and a friend going tomorrow. hoping someone pulls through for me. if by some miracle I end up getting more than I need because of "double-booking", i'll of course offer them up here at cost. KD is my bud, so he'd get first dibs. i'm operating under the rule that if someone is able to get something for me, i'll buy it from them regardless of whether I've already been covered or not--just so they're not out any money.

I guess tonight's the night... I've got a few people on Reddit that said they'd try to help, and a friend going tomorrow. hoping someone pulls through for me. if by some miracle I end up getting more than I need because of "double-booking", i'll of course offer them up here at cost. KD is my bud, so he'd get first dibs. i'm operating under the rule that if someone is able to get something for me, i'll buy it from them regardless of whether I've already been covered or not--just so they're not out any money.

Could I be second on your list sir? Oh happy 75th BTW!

I guess tonight's the night... I've got a few people on Reddit that said they'd try to help, and a friend going tomorrow. hoping someone pulls through for me. if by some miracle I end up getting more than I need because of "double-booking", i'll of course offer them up here at cost. KD is my bud, so he'd get first dibs. i'm operating under the rule that if someone is able to get something for me, i'll buy it from them regardless of whether I've already been covered or not--just so they're not out any money.

You're the best man. Highly appreciated!