The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Considering it's been mentioned and praised multiple times in this thread alone, I would say that yes, other people besides you also enjoy it.

I think I may have been one of the very first people to spin this and certainly the first to post it on IG. I mentioned it when I got my copy, but didn't really keep up with this thread. My bad!

:( eeek. I finally got shipping on my Angela's Theme and I'm worried it's going to be white not 3color... :/ I'm scared

You should be good. You can see the color from the outside of the 7" (its not sealed). The H II was sealed. I doubt it was done on purpose, but kinda ironic that was what held up my order for 5 weeks & its not even right :lol: . I wouldnt really care but I already have the frosted so its kinda useless.

You should be good. You can see the color from the outside of the 7" (its not sealed). The H II was sealed. I doubt it was done on purpose, but kinda ironic that was what held up my order for 5 weeks & its not even right :lol: . I wouldnt really care but I already have the frosted so its kinda useless.

:( sorry dooder. Thass lame.

Anyone order Halloween II or the other DW repress variants? Ordered the splatter, got the frosted. Kinda bummed.

I did order that but it has not shipped (46 days now btw) and they told me yesterday when i emailed them that they got sent the wrong ones and will be sending out my order in mid march. Id shoot them an email about this since they are aware of the problem.

:( sorry dooder. Thass lame.

Thanks bud. On the bright side the Scanners & House of the Devil were spot on.

I did order that but it has not shipped (46 days now btw) and they told me yesterday when i emailed them that they got sent the wrong ones and will be sending out my order in mid march. Id shoot them an email about this since they are aware of the problem.

Ok cool, didnt know they know about this. I will write them. Thanks man

I had a record this week go from Chicago to Warrendale (the last stop before my post office) then BACK to chicago, then back to Warrendale, then my post office.

Warrendale is the second to last stop for me too usually. That's why i was surprised. However I checked today and it's departed Dallas, for the second time. Lets hope it gets here okay!

Let's be honest, how sick would it be for Mondo to release the Evangelion soundtrack on three variants for each Eva? Or any other anime soundtracks in general. I know it gets brought up all the time, but there must be a reason, most likely licensing, that more aren't done. They'd sell so well.