The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Hey all - just got my last Mondo order in today from the big merger sale. Was the Halloween II supposed to be the Orange marble version? I got the clear one. Just want to make sure there wasn't a mixup. Thanks!

You might want to contact Customer Service, i believe there was a mix up on those H2 colors, someone a few pages back posted the same issue

You might want to contact Customer Service, i believe there was a mix up on those H2 colors, someone a few pages back posted the same issue

Yeah, that was me. Charity said they would be shipping the replacements sometime this month. But she gave no instruction of how to return the clear. So I have no idea

Oh boy, HANNIBAL TV show score is coming. with crazy packaging? From Bryan Fuller's Twitter-

WHEN YOU SEE THE ARTWORK FOR THE SPECIAL EDITION VINYL #HANNIBAL SOUNDTRACK FROM @MondoNews, YOU WILL POOP #HannibalReturnsJune4

Huh, I wonder if it will be the different volumes than the ones Invada just released.

Oh boy, HANNIBAL TV show score is coming. with crazy packaging? From Bryan Fuller's Twitter-

WHEN YOU SEE THE ARTWORK FOR THE SPECIAL EDITION VINYL #HANNIBAL SOUNDTRACK FROM @MondoNews, YOU WILL POOP #HannibalReturnsJune4

this is awesome news!!!

gotta start saving up  the pennies in case they do the 4 volumes like Invada

You know, I have never bought an Invada release, I bought the Knick and I had to check it, it's Milan. 

I am extremely glad I held off on the Hannibal releases, the soundtrack is great. I have not gotten a Mondo release since Gravity. 

I just have to comment on my recent acquisition of The Raid score. Man, does this sound awesome. It my first real DW/Mondo release. Can't wait until I get my other DW/Mondo releases. This score has been on my turntable at least three times this week. And the packaging is so pretty as well. I can totally see why people love these releases and the addiction that comes along with it.