Green Day - Tre yellow vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

Finally! Ordered that and Nimrod. 25% off Nimrod, 15% off entire order with that promo code, and $0.99 shipping. Worked out better than I expected.

Now I just have to wait for my last order of Nimrod to arrive so I can return it. Tried to cancel the order after Tre got removed, but was on hold with Hot Topic literally for an hour before giving up then they didn't reply to my email...

The 25% off is likely the reason why they took it down. Didn't want to sell the new release for anything other than normal pricing... But 15% off plus 99 cent shipping basically adds up to the same savings as 25% off and 4.99 shipping...

Yeah I'm not seeing .99 cent shipping.  And the 15% off only works if you have enough HT+ points built up.

Just order over the phone. I'll bet they can apply it there.

I ended up doing that today. Stuck on the speaker phone listening to some high trebled blow ur speakers damn near for 12 minutes. For some reason my droid won't let me log in ever. They hooked it up. Also I asked them how many units were left...... 400 something. Sold pretty fast for being up for the time it has been though.