Django Unchained Limited Vinyl

Picked this up locally on black for $24 with the slipmat. It's hand numbered out of 500, with a screen printed cover. Sounds great!

It's also a slightly different cover than the splatter one. No PA sticker, red and black screen print on white, with a blank back cover. There's a cardstock insert with a foreword from Tarantino and track list, which is the same as the splatter one. It's only a single LP too.

I have ordered from insound a couple times.  they always came through.  great packing too.

Unless an item's marked as backordered, then it may never get restocked and they'll take forever to cancel the order (even if you request it). And their clearance stuff can be in shitty condition sometimes. But neither of those things apply to this record, I'd assume.

Unless an item's marked as backordered, then it may never get restocked and they'll take forever to cancel the order (even if you request it). And their clearance stuff can be in shitty condition sometimes. But neither of those things apply to this record, I'd assume.

I have ordered from insound a couple times.  they always came through.  great packing too.

So i noticed more money in my account, and checked my bank records, i show no evidence of the charge (i know it was there because i deposited money into this account for the occasion)

and then i went to insound and checked my orders

nothing

still says available for preorder though, awesome =/

They have a bunch of bootlegs. All made in Italy for promotional use. They have django, watch the throne, the first frank ocean record, the first eminem LP, some tribe called quest record. They even have django #2/500. They also have some not numbered out of 500.

Awesome, dude! Wish I would have found them!