Django Unchained Limited Vinyl

I pulled the trigger...even if I really didn't want to at that price. Only cause i love this movie and the soundtrack and I know I'll regret it later when this is sold out and $200 on eBay.

Also, they don't charge till it ships so that's good as well.

Hey Toki...are you sure they don't charge until it ships? 

Can anyone else confirm this? I really want this bad boy, and don't want to be kicking myself months down the line....only have a whopping $30 in my account until Thursday at midnight. 

I just bought it from the US site. I feel like a fucking mark for spending that much cash, but I loved this movie, I loved the soundtrack, and I know it'll get plenty of spins. If be kicking myself if I missed this. Goddamnit, though. That's a lot of scratch.

Did they charge your account right after you purchased?

Can anyone else confirm this? I really want this bad boy, and don't want to be kicking myself months down the line....only have a whopping $30 in my account until Thursday at midnight. 

Usually if you pay with Paypal they'll give you an option that says "Pay After Delivery." I don't what the case with this is though.

I pulled the trigger...even if I really didn't want to at that price. Only cause i love this movie and the soundtrack and I know I'll regret it later when this is sold out and $200 on eBay.

Also, they don't charge till it ships so that's good as well.

Usually if you pay with Paypal they'll give you an option that says "Pay After Delivery." I don't what the case with this is though.

Thanks MisSigsFan!

I'm sure Toki will let me know what's up once he re-visits this thread!

$30... is this a joke?

I think you should hold off regardless if you get charged right away or not.

$30... is this a joke?

I think you should hold off regardless if you get charged right away or not.

Thanks for your insight mr. noodle. Killer name, by the way. 

I'll make sure to shoot you a PM next time I plan on purchasing a vinyl. Maybe I could get your home phone number. I mean, I wouldn't want to live above my means now would I? 

Oh, and since your post was, to say the least, insensitive to someone else's financial situation...I guess I owe it to you to let you know what I have purchased this month. 

Since I just got married, and my wife's birthday is coming up, I decided to get her what she has been wanting for the last decade...Two Music Badges to attend this years SXSW festival in Austin. Look it up.

Again, thank you for your post...now kindly fuck off. 

If I had $30 to my name after just getting married, and all that other hoopla you mention... I would not be contemplating purchasing music right now.  Sorry friend.

Done SXSW many times over, so no need to look it up.  Enjoy it. 

Not trying to be insensitive, just may want to consider before spending the remainder of your family's money on a damn record.  Or your wife isn't going to stick around very long.

No need to be all shitty and tell me to fuck myself.

If I had $30 to my name after just getting married, and all that other hoopla you mention... I would not be contemplating purchasing music right now.  Sorry friend.

Done SXSW many times over, so no need to look it up.  Enjoy it. 

Not trying to be insensitive, just may want to consider before spending the remainder of your family's money on a damn record.  Or your wife isn't going to stick around very long.

No need to be all shitty and tell me to fuck myself.

Good! I was hoping you would come back. 

Just a few things which I find comical. $30 to my name? I'm hoping mr. noodle has a savings account that he puts more than just a couple of noodles in each month. He might find his way to an early retirement if he does that. That's free advice. And since you've done SXSW many times over and obviously are a family man yourself (based on your observation on how I should go about spending my money and how to keep my wife) ....you realize that I just dropped close to $1500 on badges that my wife knows about and is very happy with. Happy wife, happy home. But again, you already know that. 

And yes, there is a need to be "shitty." You say that you're not trying to be "insensitive," yet you blatantly make a childish crack at a noob about having $30 in his account. I saw you got a "like" from that. Good for you. 

I guess we won't be "friending" each other on the board any time soon. 

No need to respond. I'm through. Have a good one. Or, you can have the last word. No problem. 

no problem. also, no offense, and im not taking any sides here, but from an outsider perspective, it kinda looks like youre being a bit hostile for no reason towards mr. noodle. it didnt seem like he was trying to be a dick in his initial post to hold off, and was really just calling out the price of the record it self and how ridiculous it is, not the fact that youd be willing to spend that much on it.

but yes, the price is fucking ridiculous, that i think we can all agree on. 

no problem. also, no offense, and im not taking any sides here, but from an outsider perspective, it kinda looks like youre being a bit hostile for no reason towards mr. noodle. it didnt seem like he was trying to be a dick in his initial post to hold off, and was really just calling out the price of the record it self and how ridiculous it is, not the fact that youd be willing to spend that much on it.

but yes, the price is fucking ridiculous, that i think we can all agree on. 

Thanks for the feedback Toki. I do appreciate it. 

I completely understand that some people around here just shrug things off when there are comments like "$30....is that a joke?" In response to how much money I have in my checking account at the moment.  That's pretty low, on any standard. I guess, I should be a little more guarded with my personal information  :)

I have also noticed that around here there are folks that just bully to bully. Or they just take it upon themselves to make a lousy comment. Yes, I took the offensive. I have no ill will towards mr. noodle. I was actually finding myself intrigued with an internet fight. I've never gotten into it with someone through a forum before. It's quite simple why this has never happened to me though... I don't see the need to ever make fun of someone for something as personal as "money." I don't need your sarcasm, and I blame myself for putting it out there. 

I've found that you're a positive force here on the boards Toki. Thanks for the heads up, and I'm hoping we can all just get along  :P

welp, i thought he was talking about the price of the record, not the amount you have in your account. read that wrong i guess, my bad. either way, i think he was just trying to look out for you? haha. i always try and find the best intentions with people. 

in the end, your money is your money and you can do whatever you please with it, so dont let it get to you if someone doesnt agree with how you choose to spend it. dont worry, be happy man! 

i always try and be as positive as possible, and try and give back to the community as much as i take. its the only way this place can thrive.

welp, i thought he was talking about the price of the record, not the amount you have in your account. read that wrong i guess, my bad. either way, i think he was just trying to look out for you? haha. i always try and find the best intentions with people. 

in the end, your money is your money and you can do whatever you please with it, so dont let it get to you if someone doesnt agree with how you choose to spend it. dont worry, be happy man! 

i always try and be as positive as possible, and try and give back to the community as much as i take. its the only way this place can thrive.

Lol, it's no big deal...it took me a second to realize he was making fun of me when he made the $30 comment. I thought he was talking about the record as well. 

I 100% agree with you Toki on everything you just posted. This place has been great for me to discuss and ask questions about my hobby. There are some really awesome people on here.