Post your own mockups for fun!

SRC are pressing it same colors.

I was thinking instead of doing the three 7" thing, you could do four separate LP variants, just like the original cd release. Each LP has their own pair of secret songs, so you gotta collect all three if you want all the secret songs, just like you had to do back in 2001.

Sucks for variant collectors, but I thought it stayed true to the original release and allowed me to play around with the covers a bit more and do something that hasn't been seen yet, rather than just doing the standard black.

That's so cool!  I'm from Lincoln so I've grown up with them being the big dogs in the local scene.  I've lost track of how many times they've broken up and gotten back together though, haha.

Only got to see them once, back whenever it was that they opened for The Gamits. Almost got to see them on my yearly drive home from Chicago to Denver, but missed the show by a few days.

Have you seen Thirst Things First, yet? Looks like they're starting to play shows. I've only heard that Breaking Bad song they put online. If them, or any other JV Allstar spinoff bands put out some vinyl, buy an extra for me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's something I absolutely WISH would come out. Smoke green 12" vinyl; 180 gram probably. In place of that awful Styrofoam remix, we get the remaining Trombino session songs (Jen and Sparkle... side note only Jen was never officially released. Sparkle was a UK b-side.) I touched up the cover a bit, made the artist/title a bit smaller as it would be huge on a 12". Also got rid of the dodgy Parental Advisory. Made a lyric insert with band photo on the opposite side.

P7AO19q.jpg

pEQzJ8n.jpgztDUBcO.jpg

G8bklOg.jpgPlViD4F.jpg

gOiSDyh.jpge3DimHR.jpg