Why Jersey Loves Casey's Warning Point

Willing to pay someone to hack into the boards and get rid of my warning point, considering:

1) I didn't do anything wrong

2) hankmurphy did the same thing I did AFTER I did it and didn't get a warning point.

3) Juan just ignores me every time I insist he remove it. And I've asked like fifty times.

PM if interested.

I'd imagine that asking someone on the board to hack it for you is a quick way to not only get another warning point, but also to possibly get your IP banned.

I can't imagine the hell that would ensue if Casey was banned.

I'm just pissed that I'm the only one with this scar...

I got one from Juan for "Abusive Behavior" in my "Profile", which has always been empty, so I have no idea whats up with that.  Happened like the day that the boards switched over.  I'm not really butthurt about it, but I'd like to know why it's there at least.

I got one from Juan for "Abusive Behavior" in my "Profile", which has always been empty, so I have no idea whats up with that.  Happened like the day that the boards switched over.  I'm not really butthurt about it, but I'd like to know why it's there at least.

Roman, I don't see a warning point?

What exactly did you do Casey?

Back when the boards switched over, I worked out a deal with Blanchard for some AOF records. Then he bitched out because I was YoCaseyCasey. Basically it was like we made the deal and he said "Actually, nevermind, I would do that for anyone but you."

So, I jokingly left him feedback (he claims I was butthurt, but frankly, I figured the admin would remove it since it didn't involve an actual transaction; what was I thinking? Admin would ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING other than start threads about new Sum 41 releases? Please....) and I got a warning point from Juan for "Abusive Behavior" which is cool. Whatever. But what I don't get is that hankmurphy (don't even know if he is still around), did the same thing and left me negative feedback for a transaction we never had (which I coudn't care less about the feedback), but HE DIDN'T GET A WARNING POINT!!! And he did what I did!

Basically: