Underoath Farewell Tour (w/As Cities Burn, mewithoutYou, letlive)

Also, who else here has been going to the shows?

mewithoutYou were phenomenal. I'm so glad I finally got to hear January 1979 and Gentlemen live. Also Kevin Devine made an appearance  near the end of their set which made it so worth it

Yea, Kevin Devine was there chilling by the MWY merch table during letlive and was talking to a few people which is awesome. I wanted to go say hi and congratulate him on his Kickstarter but he was gone by the time As Cities Burn hit the stage. I think he just went on stage with MWY to sing backup vocals for All Circles at the end of their set, but it was fucking awesome. Amazing and unforgettable show overall.

I crowd surfed for the first time in almost 10 years last night during the end of Bloodsucker. I couldnt help myself. Also did it during the end of In Regards To Myself.

Haha good for you man. I love shit like that. Doing the damn thing! Def made me smile as a 25 year old that rarely gets to crowd surf anymore.

At this point I'm really starting to feel like Underoath and the people that work behind the scenes are really trying to just make a buck for the last time on the name Underoath. First came the rerelease of TOCS and the first release of TCOT, then the farewell tour with the "VIP" packaging and all the extra goodies (that can now be bought at the show), and the new prints and t-shirts that are up for grabs. When these exclusive farewell prints and shirts went up, at first the shirts were $20, after a day I checked them and they had raised it to $25. But what's $5?? If each shirt is 1 out of 100 and they have 1 for each show that's a good $6,000 extra dollars all because they raised the price by a small increment of $5. I'm calling "moneygrabber" on this one. Just my opinion though, who really cares what I think

Hes a nice guy

...please tell me he mentioned the words "new" and "music" in the same sentence 

I met him before at outside the stone pony in Asbury Park after Bamboozle one night when they were playing the after party there. I was trying to get a ticket or sneak in, and he came out. It was awesome. I didnt talk to him about the band really. Like I said, kept it short. I could only fucking imagine what wouldve happened it other people realized it was him. He has a burly beard right now so I didnt even notice him at first.