Dikembe - Chicago Bowls 7" (PO Soon)

Chicago Bowls won't be up for a bit still. We were working out some kinks with trying to get the songs sounding better through remastering. I don't think it will be a huge surprise or unannounced when it does go up, so don't sweat it.

Music video and second press are going to be up tomorrow. Unfortunately if you order the second press you have missed out on those HOT STAMPERS.

Ryan -

I thought to myself once, I should ask to do a video for these guys. That said, I really like the one you just released. Fun stuff. I imagine that was a blast to make. 

Keep us in mind! As you can tell, we are naturals in front of the camera.

Have they said anything about when this might be shipping?

I dunno when the order was put in, but I was told it should be done 5-7 weeks from that point, so hopefully soon barring any delays.

I love these new variants.  I already have a first press so I probably won't buy one, but I think it's awesome this got a second press so more people can get a hold of it.  Personally, I like it when the variant doesn't match the artwork haha

• 2 weeks later...