PO: The Story So Far - What You Don't See

that sleeve looks so much nicer than the USAD one. i'm just gonna bank on getting one in portland in two weeks. they'll probably gone by then but whatthefuckever. i'll pick up a couple copies if possible.

the album has only been marginally impressive so far. i want to listen to it a few more times. i feel the same way i did after listening to USAD: underwhelmed.

This same exact criticism could be said for nearly every band ever.

agreed.  

bands will take just as much shit for reinventing themselves with each album as they do if they stay the same.  The "natural" progression people seek from their bands is different for each person.  Music is art, art is subjective.  Can't please all the people all the time.  

Also, i will have an extra watermelon splatter as well and I'd love the tour sleeve variant if anyone is interested in that trade and missed out on the watermelon one.  def lemme know.

i'm seeing them april 6th at mixtape festival but who knows if the tour press will still be around by then. 

Your album apparently got leaked. How do you guys feel about that? Does it piss you off or make you excited how badly people want it?

doesn’t make us mad at all, we’re just happy people can get a chance to listen to it. 

That was about USAD because I remember seeing that a lone time ago

I’ve finally regained all my hearing from the show so I put this on. Guys, that leak doesn’t do this album justice at all. Seriously don’t judge it off that crap leak. This packs just as much punch (if not more) as USAD. I honestly can’t even chose a favorite song yet with these lyrics in front of me. 

This is a perfect follow up to USAD.

Been jamming this for a while now, I love right here, it's the standout track for me. Face Value sounds like the follow up to Say Anything's - I Want To Know Your Plans if it went horribly wrong. Overall I really like the album but to me the vocals seems a little muted and could be mixed higher although that could be the rip.

Been jamming this for a while now, I love right here, it's the standout track for me. Face Value sounds like the follow up to Say Anything's - I Want To Know Your Plans if it went horribly wrong. Overall I really like the album but to me the vocals seems a little muted and could be mixed higher although that could be the rip.

I feel the same about Right Here. The rest of the album is starting to grow at me so I'll give it a few more tries.