PO: The Story So Far - What You Don't See

I went to the show in Mesa, AZ earlier this week and bought two copies of the tour press (they have CD copies already as well). I don't know if anyone has brought this up already, but the Limited Sleeve isn't the typical sleeve that usually houses the record. It's a cardboard, folded jacket that fits over the regular sleeve with the different artwork printed on it. I'll post pics when I can to show you guys. Also, I was expecting to have two purple/white mixed records (I saw a picture of someone's tour press and it was purple/white), but the two copies I bought were different. I opened both to check the colors, one record is the purple/white mix, and the other is solid white. 

The records cost $15 a piece, and there didn't seem to be a limit but I didn't ask. I just asked if I could buy two and the merch guy said yeah, and sold me two (obviously). It also looked like he had a couple boxes of them, but this was three days ago as of me writing this.

Hope this helps. And I may be willing to sell/trade the all white copy but I'm going to wait and see. 

Good luck guys. I'll post pics when I can (unless detailed pics have already been posted and I missed them).

I went to the show in Mesa, AZ earlier this week and bought two copies of the tour press (they have CD copies already as well). I don't know if anyone has brought this up already, but the Limited Sleeve isn't the typical sleeve that usually houses the record. It's a cardboard, folded jacket that fits over the regular sleeve with the different artwork printed on it. I'll post pics when I can to show you guys. Also, I was expecting to have two purple/white mixed records (I saw a picture of someone's tour press and it was purple/white), but the two copies I bought were different. I opened both to check the colors, one record is the purple/white mix, and the other is solid white.

The records cost $15 a piece, and there didn't seem to be a limit but I didn't ask. I just asked if I could buy two and the merch guy said yeah, and sold me two (obviously). It also looked like he had a couple boxes of them, but this was three days ago as of me writing this.

Hope this helps. And I may be willing to sell/trade the all white copy but I'm going to wait and see.

Good luck guys. I'll post pics when I can (unless detailed pics have already been posted and I missed them).

Sell your extra to me

yowza is that a country

Yes! Apparently this is always the case, people from the states always doesnt know where is Singapore or think Singapore is in freaking China! I must say i love states alot. Been to the west coast area twice, east coast once, texas and hawaii! Love it! Im also working with a local promoter now to see if they can bring in TSSF!

Yes! Apparently this is always the case, people from the states always doesnt know where is Singapore or think Singapore is in freaking China! I must say i love states alot. Been to the west coast area twice, east coast once, texas and hawaii! Love it! Im also working with a local promoter now to see if they can bring in TSSF!

Haha I was kidding but that'd be cool if you guys got tssf

haha. sorry, dont have much time this month to be on here. i was just trying to say theres no reason for him to post a pic explaining what a slip cover is, cause its just that...a slip cover. the last tour slip cover they had was the same way.

also, still need someone to help me out on a tour slip. pretty please? 

haha. sorry, dont have much time this month to be on here. i was just trying to say theres no reason for him to post a pic explaining what a slip cover is, cause its just that...a slip cover. the last tour slip cover they had was the same way.

also, still need someone to help me out on a tour slip. pretty please?

Ha I was being sarcastic and agreeing with you, it was unnecessary.

Soooo if they're selling this at shows right now, why don't they just ship the pre-orders out early? I've been waiting to listen to it until I get the record, but if I can find a quality rip of it I may not wait any longer...

The rip I have is TERRIBLE. I listened once and deleted it. I'm also waiting to have my physical copy.

Soooo if they're selling this at shows right now, why don't they just ship the pre-orders out early? I've been waiting to listen to it until I get the record, but if I can find a quality rip of it I may not wait any longer...

i asked that a few pages back, makes no sense, cause i am also waiting till i get the record. you are not alone. 

asked a friend who was at the Pomona date tonight if they had any tour variants, he said they had nothing. Take that for what it's worth I guess.

I was there last night also. I showed up late and they didn't have the new record so I just assumed they sold out of whatever they brought to the show. I didn't see anyone walking around with any so maybe they didn't have any at all.

Alright, here's the deal with the Tour Press: 

I was at last night's show relatively early with intensions to catch the American Scene and yes, pick up a copy of the tour press. So I made my way over to the TSSF merch table. I asked if I could have the tour press and they said they sold out the night before. I asked if it was OOP already and he said that they weren't expecting them to sell so quickly (yeah right) and that they were going to get more tomorrow. I'm assuming because they're going to be heading back up north (Which is where Pure Noise HQ is located), they'll be getting more. 

In short, they "sold out" the night before in San Diego, Pomona got fucked and didn't get any, and they'll have some in stock for the next show. 

b-o-o-h-o-o