MANTI TE'O GOT CATFISHED

My guess is he is Gay. Why as a Mormon would you choose a Catholic university to attend. In the Samoan and Mormon culture being gay is frowned upon. So why not go to a school where he doesn't have to practice his faith and is away from his culture. Then cover up with this fake girlfriend so no one has to know where she is. Then with her passing he never dates again because he is so hurt... Conspiracy theory I know...

Thoughts?

This was the first thing I thought of. Which is a shame because it should'nt matter who he likes to be with. All that should matter is his ability on the field.

The thing that sucks is that if he is gay can he handle all the heat that will come down if it comes out before his career.

I read that Jackie Robinson was chosen to break the color barrier not because of his skill on the field but because of his mental character and ability to handle the pressure of being a historic figure. I mean he was good but there were better guys playing at the same time.

Just for conspiracy theory reasons, Maybe he is gay but will not be able to be "The Guy" who breaks down the barrier.

My guess is he is Gay. Why as a Mormon would you choose a Catholic university to attend. In the Samoan and Mormon culture being gay is frowned upon. So why not go to a school where he doesn't have to practice his faith and is away from his culture. Then cover up with this fake girlfriend so no one has to know where she is. Then with her passing he never dates again because he is so hurt... Conspiracy theory I know...

Thoughts?

he went for football?

Thoughts?

Are you forgetting that Catholics are some of the most hateful people towards gays? Maybe that is just my impression but growing up Catholic really put a sour taste in my mouth.

Reports are out that the Tuiasosopo guy was crying about it getting out of control and the lengths he went to keep it up. With that woman talking to ESPN and these other people coming forward that "they had a cousin duped" as well. I'm not buying it. I think people will step up to talk to cover up for him (maybe for some $$$.) This just gets more and more bizarre. The more bizarre it gets the more I think teams will be turned off by him.

Reports are out that the Touassossopo guy was crying about it getting out of control and the lengths he went to keep it up. With that woman talking to ESPN and these other people coming forward that "they had a cousin duped" as well. I'm not buying it. I think people will step up to talk to cover up for him (maybe for some $$$.) This just gets more and more bizarre. The more bizarre it gets the more I think teams will be turned off by him.

either that or they'll want him even more, for the publicity. you know, except maybe bill belichek. 

Maybe now he can play the "I'm the real victim, I had to make all this shit up because gay people are still discriminated against in sports" card and make people feel sorry for him. Just do what every other football player who loves dicks does, pretend to date a bevy of beautiful women that you throw a lot of money at to not tell people you don't really fuck.

I mean, there have to be a lot of super gay football players, right? Like, most of them. Anything that comically, exceedingly macho and homophobic has to be covering up a lot of steamy gay locker room sex. Does anybody else ever think about that? Does anybody else ever imagine that after games a lot of playful towel snapping results in full on, sweaty jock meat trains? Has anybody else ever been distracted at work or at a stop light thinking that's probably what really happens? What about at the drive thru at Jack In The Box? Don't you think it might probably happen on the buses and planes too? God. How disgusting. Am I right? Just shameful.

jeremy schaap of espn just did a 2 1/2 hour interview w/ te'o and seems pretty convinced that te'o got totally duped and didn't know it was a hoax until two days ago

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8859077/manti-teo-notre-dame-fighting-irish-denies-being-part-hoax-late-girlfriend

I thought he found out early December?

• 2 weeks later...

Um what? Ronaiah Tuiasosopo was "in love"? Uh ok...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/man-center-teo-hoax-says-143340448--ncaaf.html

I think I'm done with this story after this.

you apparently have never seen an episode of catfish... because they're ALWAYS in love