Rip

So far me and my girlfriend have viewed:

• The Poughkeepsie Tapes
  • Martyrs
  • Human Centipede (uno, dos)
  • Cannibal Holocaust
  • ABCs of Death

All great (and weird) in their own way.

Human Centi 2 was meh for me... minus the preggo escapee scene. Martyrs was awesomesauce. Really well paced and took a lot turns.

Cannibal, although a little too drawn out for me personally, was beautifully grotesque.

We still have Zombi, both V/H/S', A Serbian film, and a few others :3

• The Poughkeepsie Tapes
  • Martyrs
  • Cannibal Holocaust
  • ABCs of Death

Human Centi 2 was meh for me... minus the preggo escapee scene. Martyrs was awesomesauce. Really well paced and took a lot turns.

Cannibal, although a little too drawn out for me personally, was beautifully grotesque.

Damn, goin hardcore this holiday season.

• The Poughkeepsie Tapes
  • Martyrs
  • Cannibal Holocaust
  • ABCs of Death

A man after my own heart

Most recently watched The Taking of Deborah Logan. Really, really enjoyed this. The scene where's naked up in the attic trying to work the transmitters (or whatever) sent chills down my spine. The atmosphere was super creepy throughout the whole movie.

Also watched VHS: Viral, this was okay. I watched it twice so far and grew a better appreciation for it. The first tape is straight out of Goosebumps, and is pretty lame. The second one had so much potential to be good but kind of fell off (but was still quite good) and the last one, while it kind of sucked, was also awesome as fuck. Overall it was a pretty fun watch.

I liked Babadook...mostly.

Kind of disappointed there's going to be a third Insidious. I love the first two, but more sequels mean watering down the franchise.

My parents have been raving about The Babadook, I've heard really good things regardless.

The first Insidious is fantastic and from what I remember I really enjoyed the second one - may need to give it another watch.

Kind of want to see Annabelle because I loved The Conjuring but I have a feeling it will be absolute trash.

Most recently watched The Taking of Deborah Logan. Really, really enjoyed this. The scene where's naked up in the attic trying to work the transmitters (or whatever) sent chills down my spine. The atmosphere was super creepy throughout the whole movie.

Really glad to hear you liked this! Seriously, more people need to see this movie ASAP!

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched As Above, So Below. It was meh... also recently watched ABC's of death some of those were cool looking forward to watching the second one.

Parents watched this last night and said it was pretty weak. ABC's of Death had a few cool ones, but overall it kind of sucked. May give it a re-watch.

Planning to watch The Babadook and Tusk sometime soon

• The Poughkeepsie Tapes
  • Martyrs
  • Cannibal Holocaust
  • ABCs of Death

If you enjoyed Cannibal holocaust, then check out Cannibal Ferox. Similar style, worth a watch.

So rec 4 was not good as expected

Bad ending

It had promise and just fell flat.

I think that was you who I mentioned to before that I heard it wasn't very good.  Kinda sucks you confirmed it... Now I'm not in a super big hurry to see it.  It's so crazy to think the first and second one were so amazing but then the last two were so "meh."

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry

You shut your mouth!  ABC's Of Death is an all-around fun movie.  There are some segments that are really stupid that you can laugh at, there are other segments that are just all-around cool, and then there are a few that are pretty damn fucked up.  It's definitely worth at least one watch.

I thoroughly enjoyed this one AND the second one.  I might have actually liked the second one more.

You shut your mouth! ABC's Of Death is an all-around fun movie. There are some segments that are really stupid that you can laugh at, there are other segments that are just all-around cool, and then there are a few that are pretty damn fucked up. It's definitely worth at least one watch.

I thoroughly enjoyed this one AND the second one. I might have actually liked the second one more.

I really could have done without O and P.

We all made plans to watch #2 next Tuesday.

• Rip changed the title to The Official Horror Thread