Fall Out Boy Reunion

Really don't see why people don't think Folie is their best album. "Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes," "Headfirst Slide...," "(Coffee's for Closers)," and "20 Dollar Nose Bleed" are all better than anything on their previous albums. I get that TTtYG and FUtCT are the classics, but Folie really proved they weren't just the lame "emo" band everyone wanted to call them. They completely transcended that whole scene that they were being lumped into.

Really don't see why people don't think Folie is their best album. "Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes," "Headfirst Slide...," "(Coffee's for Closers)," and "20 Dollar Nose Bleed" are all better than anything on their previous albums. I get that TTtYG and FUtCT are the classics, but Folie really proved they weren't just the lame "emo" band everyone wanted to call them. They completely transcended that whole scene that they were being lumped into.

my man! or WOman! either way... yessss!

I think the problem is that people confuse the best with their favorite.

My favorite is TTTYG. But I can't deny that their best is Folie.

Totally agree, tho fuct is my personal favorite. Folie has such a great replay value.

My only gripe is the line In Tiffany blews

"A caterpillar that got stuck, Mr. Moth come quick with any luck"

Also, is that Ashlee Simpson in the very end of she's my Winona ? There's 3 voices harmonizing the oh's

So the rumors Im reading say the announcement will be tomorrow, secret show in NYC on tuesday, possible secret shows in Chicago and LA leading up to Kimmel then a tour! If anyone knows more info on the Chicago show please let me know so I can start my travel plans now.

Sorry to piggy-back off of this but if anyone has any info on a secret show in Chicago please let me know as well!