Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

I think I just need to get back to 4 hour missions.

It's not the money from the 4 hour missions vs. 8, it's that there are buildings that regenerate every 4 hours that are sitting idle for me.

And I chose to plant corn, which I won't see the revenue from for 60 days. Just wanted to do it once.

And I chose to plant corn, which I won't see the revenue from for 60 days. Just wanted to do it once.

I did the corn thing, took waaaay too long. Won't be doing that again.

Tip: As for the houses, IMO the best deals are the Blues every 8 HRS and the Whites every 12. Just build a crap load of them with all the money you have, and wait for the money to come. That's how I built up my income and can basically afford anything they throw at me now the second there's an update (including the worlds largest cubic zirconia).

• 2 weeks later...

Been building a shitload of blue houses. Generating about $40k every 8 hours. Rolling it back into more land and blue houses.

Springfield looks like shit at the moment though.

haha mine looks pretty crappy too.

i built all these buildings but havent bought any land so everything is all cluttered 

all i need to do it buy that dmv then i will start expanding the land and make it a little more nice.