Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

Krustyland and slow ass boardwalk building killed this game for me but I need to come back for eddie and lou.

Boardwalk is fine. I don't need my entire boardwalk built in a day. They gave you enough pretty quick to get some room to play around with and the rest is part of the challenge.

Not a fan of krustyland. I don't like having to plan out what characters I am going to send on missions in different lands to try and keep all the prompted quests moving. Get pissed when I send someone to krustyland for work and then get a new mission in Springfield. Not THAT big of a deal, though.

I developed my town more or less like a real town, adding neighborhoods and a huge park and shit like that. I'm going to have to demolish a lot of that if they don't expand the land. Playing the Whacking Day in other people's towns that had way more land than I did, I figured I'd never come close to filling it. Now I have like... no room.

And I can't get far enough ahead in my cash to buy the extra stuff like the Escalator, the Popsicle Stick Skyscraper, the magnifying glass, and now the cubic zirconium. Not that I have anywhere to put them, anyway.

I developed my town more or less like a real town, adding neighborhoods and a huge park and shit like that. I'm going to have to demolish a lot of that if they don't expand the land. Playing the Whacking Day in other people's towns that had way more land than I did, I figured I'd never come close to filling it. Now I have like... no room.

And I can't get far enough ahead in my cash to buy the extra stuff like the Escalator, the Popsicle Stick Skyscraper, the magnifying glass, and now the cubic zirconium. Not that I have anywhere to put them, anyway.

I just kinda figured that as I continue to accumulate buildings, eventually a million won't be a ton of money. Just like real life inflation.

Wish they would slow down a little on the updates. I am barely progressing with things like getting more land because they keep pumping out $400k buildings.

Same here as soon as I only have like 2 building left. Here comes an update and I have to get 2 more buildings haha I mean I guess it's cool because I will always have something to do on there.