Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

So far I've just been buying one of everything I can but I'm wondering if the best way to do it is really to buy a bunch of lower cost buildings to generate revenue.

Kwik-e-mart is only 20K. Not sure if a second one also generates lottery tickets but if it does, that would easily pay for itself in a couple weeks (you would also get the register money).

So far I've just been buying one of everything I can but I'm wondering if the best way to do it is really to buy a bunch of lower cost buildings to generate revenue.

Kwik-e-mart is only 20K. Not sure if a second one also generates lottery tickets but if it does, that would easily pay for itself in a couple weeks (you would also get the register money).

it doesnt, well you can use a lotto ticket from a 2nd one but it resets for both once you do.

I have been playing legit for a while, but with a lot of the new stuff, I'd like to get more donuts. I have an android and don't want any extra shit like bluestacks. Does anyone have a direct link to a droid hack?

With android you have to uninstall the original one from the play store then install this one:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y3tc7c6oxcvmcdw/TSTO_v440_v0.apk

Open that one, let it update, close out, install this one right over top of it:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/w25e3891asz3nod/TSTO_v440_v1b.apk

There will be a small update, then you are good.  Also, there is an added quest line in the modded version, don't place the EA headquarters and then switch to a non-modded version.  Your game might freak out.

Is there any reasoning behind who gets sound bytes and who doesn't? Based on certain actors doing those voices? It seems like the main ones do (the Simpsons, Apu, etc) but why not Milhouse? Then you have a more obscure one like Herman having sound.

I've always wondered that too.  It'd be so easy to add a clip of Edna going "HA!" but they don't.

heres the list of who voices who

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Simpsons_cast_members

i actually play the game w/ all sounds off so i dont even know who or who doesnt have voices

it looks like milhouse & rod are voiced by someone who isn't a main voice actor while herman is voiced by a main cast member who also does mr burns, otto, kent brockman, ned, skinner, kang, wolfcastle, lenny, smithers, jasper & dr. hibbert

Is there any reasoning behind who gets sound bytes and who doesn't?

Sometimes the voice actors aren't willing to participate in certain things, so in this instance the voices for their characters in the game were never made.

For another example, Harry Shearer didn't want to be a part of the Simpson Ride, so while some of the characters he voices may visually be in the ride, they don't talk or have any lines.

I saw this on the game blog i read (tstotips.com) but this site http://www.gamezino.com/ sells discounted donuts and old items. apparently its totally legit and they dont do it with a hack. right now they are doing 75% off donuts.

this has been proven to be a fraud.  The TSTOtips site has been either hacked or bought by the GameZino guy.  There is a lot of detail about it on Reddit and a lot of people complaining on the EA Forums about getting ripped off, so I'd stay away.

Also, level 33 hit today and you can get Arnie Pye and Lou and Ernie cops and the K9 dog.