Official The Simpsons: Tapped Out Thread

This update is cool, but I will probably just look for a hack to pick up all the stuff...I did the Whacking Day event legit and once I got Tatum I said fuck it, too much time invested tapping snakes and laying eggs. My town does suck though, but ONE DAY I will put it together.

Also, if you want to delete people semi-quickly, just download the Origin program for your PC and you can delete as many as you want. It is a crummy layout and doesn't tell you when their last login was, so I just had my phone next to me to scroll through my friend list. Dropped ~20 people and added the 12 that were pending. I will try and hit people's towns over the course of the day versus all in one shot like when I was grinding snakes.

This is a nice update because the goals are achievable. I quit trying and cheated on the Whacking Day update, but I'm well ahead of the pace needed to get the last prize without becoming anti-social.

I would like a hack to get some of the premium items, though. Like the Zombies and the wall.

What is everyone's username. I have no friends in this game and need some. Thanks.

VC USER - Simpsons User

thebiglebowski -- eumpfenbach

moshtradamus -- avilla6050

IanRees//ConsumerRecords -- ianrees-2

Seangj -- shean0314

jts v2.0 -- Worldwide_Zoo

Elgato48 - sublimecat48

PaintedInExile - rmcconnell87

saxonviolons -- dentedcougar

cside - crbibeau

malestudent15 - theredbeard13

youinreverse - jaredwise

fooood- ummmrobbie501

BKR_Mark - mstetsko

sirensongofra - sirensongofra

fireyred77 - fireyred77

nickmitch - nickmitch777

oojavaguru - oojavaguru

Buffbloom - buffbloom

drewberinger - brewderinger

lastwordspoken - jasonwmahoney

daegor - daegor85

kevinxabney - kevinxabney

stranaspank - jcstranahan

mcm1610 - mcm1610

Kyacrash - kyacrash

Apparently the community prize counter is completely bullshit, and is just set to a timer. You can test this by tapping rapidly on the community prize icon, and you will see the counter rise every tap.

Still, I suppose that is a good thing since it means we will get all of the prizes regardless of how many people are actually playing.

Apparently the community prize counter is completely bullshit, and is just set to a timer. You can test this by tapping rapidly on the community prize icon, and you will see the counter rise every tap.

Still, I suppose that is a good thing since it means we will get all of the prizes regardless of how many people are actually playing.

Proves nothing one way or the other.