The COMMUNITY Thread

weren't the last two seasons pretty bad or has this show gotten better? i was on board in the first two seasons and couldn't stand it by the third or any random episodes i've seen since then.

seasons 2 and 3 were perfect. season 4 was a mess. season 5 was stuck cleaning up said mess, and was pretty great considering. 

I'm guessing they can curse now. That could be a fun thing for Harmon and co. to mess around with.

I hope not. I mean, I was raised in the Bay Area, but I'm a father now. I'd rather they just do what Arrested Development season 4 did and relax just enough to let a few uncensored middle fingers and "asshole"s through. This isn't the type of show that would benefit from extensive profanity.

Also, they will presumably still be selling ad time, so I wouldn't expect a sudden cavalcade of raunchiness anyhow.

I hope not. I mean, I was raised in the Bay Area, but I'm a father now. I'd rather they just do what Arrested Development season 4 did and relax just enough to let a few uncensored middle fingers and "asshole"s through. This isn't the type of show that would benefit from extensive profanity.

Also, they will presumably still be selling ad time, so I wouldn't expect a sudden cavalcade of raunchiness anyhow.

I was kind of thinking more of a one off episode meta type thing where they explore the possibilities of less censorship.

I'm pretty sure it'll be like this and for the best. Maybe a "shit" or two thrown in but I can't see this a a full blown foul mouth type show.

• 8 months later...

Watched both episodes with friends after a long night of drinking on tuesday. Had to go back on them last night because I retained literally nothing from them.