Anyone Need Some Things Screenprinted? (Updates for Custom Test Press Jackets On The Last Page)

oterecords

Finally got around to buying my own set up. I can do 1-4 colors for anything you're looking for. I've been screenprinting for a couple years, just finally got around to getting my own set up. Contact me for pricing, not looking to make a fortune, just want to have some fun, print some cool stuff and save up some money to put out more releases.

I'm not really trying to do one-off prints right now though, just not cost effective for me at this point and I would have to charge more than what I would want to.

PM if you've got anything in mind you'd like!

i wanna like organize people together that have the same test presses and need one offs. like, i want one offs for my drive thru tests, and im sure other people here also have the same test as me, and we could all get together and bundle our order so its not necessarily a one off.

then again, some of those tests are like /8, so it wouldnt be a large run in the first place anyway.

Ok so scratch what I said earlier, I'll be accepting one-offs haha. Enough people seem to want them so I'll try it out and see how well it goes.

However if you have a few one-offs you'd like done at the same time, I'd be able to give you a better deal than if you only want one.

PM me with what you want done and preferably the image if you have it already.

I'd love some one off sleeves for some of the picture discs I have.. I HATE clear plastic sleeves. Specifically Fall Out Boy - Infinity on High, Less Than Jake - Anthem, and The Black Keys - The BBC Sessions (not a pic disc, but a promo that only came in a plastic sleeve). What's your pricing or would anyone else wanna get in on any of these?